Second Skin Audio

So... isn't it, technically-speaking, illegal to build a wall?

Cargo vans with the divider wall would be illegal so would ups trucks fedex all truckers you do have to have 2 side mirrors. But with a wall you want to have both

What a about RV's and vans with no back windows?

Could be wrong but I have never heard of any state that its illegal

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

im have my state inspection liscnece for the state of VA and the only vehicles that arent required to have a rear view mirror is cargo carrying vehicles such as pick up trucks and utility vans so if you have a wall in a passenger vehicle such as a car or suv then it would be illegal according to VA state inspection laws but it depends on what state you live in

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Virginia

Code § 46.2-1082 sets out the requirements for mirrors on a vehicle.

That code section provides:No person shall drive a motor vehicle on a highway in the Commonwealth if the vehicle is not equipped with a mirror which reflects to the driver a view of the highway for a distance of not less than 200 feet to the rear of such vehicle. No motor vehicle registered in the Commonwealth, designed and licensed primarily for passenger vehicular transportation on the public highways and manufactured after 1968 shall be driven on the highways in the Commonwealth unless equipped with at least one outside and at least one inside rear view mirror meeting the requirements of this section.Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, no motor vehicle which either has no rear window, or which has a rear window so obstructed as to prevent rearward vision by means of an inside rear view mirror, shall be required to be equipped with an inside rear view mirror if such motor vehicle has horizontally and vertically adjustable outside rear view mirrors installed on both sides of such motor vehicle in such a manner as to provide the driver of such motor vehicle a rearward view along both sides of such motor vehicle for at least 200 feet.

You are good to go, OP

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

well i guess they changed the law about that since i was taught, a VA state officer taught us about the inspection and he specifically said the only vehicles that dont have to have a rear view mirror is cargo carrying vehicles and thats only if they have both side mirrors, so either the law changed or its just been a while and had my facts twisted

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout