Second Skin Audio

So... isn't it, technically-speaking, illegal to build a wall?

Ah interesting! Thanks for the replies! I live in Kentucky. As many of you have said, I probably will need to check the local laws.

Your good in Kentucky. You must have a driver side mirror and either an inside mirror OR right side outside mirror.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I wouldn't give a dawmbabout some stupid inspection laws. In Louisiana its illegal to have a bagged or juiced car or truck on the road. But have the time they don't stop you for it. I just got in a wreck last Tuesday in my bagged truck. I rear ended a car and knocked them in to another car. But they didn't ticket me for the baggs. Its said to he unsafe to drive them on public streets. Mine had weight distribution problems that triggered the ABS prematurely.

I wouldn't give a dawmbabout some stupid inspection laws. In Louisiana its illegal to have a bagged or juiced car or truck on the road. But have the time they don't stop you for it. I just got in a wreck last Tuesday in my bagged truck. I rear ended a car and knocked them in to another car. But they didn't ticket me for the baggs. Its said to he unsafe to drive them on public streets. Mine had weight distribution problems that triggered the ABS prematurely.

That just sounds like a stupid safety hazard that may or may not have contributed to you hitting someone else's car.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

New here but was reading and found this......hope it helps :)

List of mirror laws by state. The way I understood it was that a rear view mirror is a mirror that you can see behind your vehicle (not specifically a mirror attached to the windshield).

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f176/list-state-mirror-laws-565361/

• 2 weeks later...