A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

Hey, the cops stopped by. Its GOTTA be loud. :P

I love it.

Ha ha, funny guy. :P

Hey, the cops stopped by. Its GOTTA be loud. :P

I love it.

Nothing quite like the proud moment when you get your first DTP citation with your newest setup.

I will never forget mine!

I gonna try keeping from getting a ticket from the fuzz with this one. Although your right, it is a little bitter-sweet when it happens.

looks great! whats the next show you will be at?

I'm gonna try making it to the Lone Star show in Houston the weekend of the 2nd. If I do make it, it'll probably be for sunday only. Maybe I'll see you there. Let me know if you go.

You are on the right track with the gain setting on the warhorse. I never found any better way than to just keep turning them up until I got some stinky and then just back down a bit. Build looks great, keep it up!

I take that back, the best way I found was to sell the warhorse and buy a normal amp! Great amp, just a royal pain in the ass.

I kinda figured it would take some odd ball tinkering like that to set the warhorse.

LOL @ your last advice. Don't think I haven't thought of doing that as well. :D

Do you find that you have to re-adjust your mirrors often?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Do you find that you have to re-adjust your mirrors often?

Ha, ha. Now that you mention it, well. :D

Love the video!

Been watching the thread for awhile now, looks fantastic!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the vid, and thanks for stopping by with some words. :)

Talk about clean wiring very nice attention to detail. How do they smd's sound?

Thanks, keeping the wiring clean helps in trouble shooting with things don't work out the first time around. :)

The SMD's sound great. Paired with the amp provides an ample amount of head jarring output when needed. Musically they blend well and are well behaved for laid back listening sessions, for when I just want to forget about the traffic I'm stuck in or the day that I've had. A great buy for me and my situation. I only wish I had a bit more room, or should I say, I wish the wife would let me ditch the third row seat, for a more adequate box to let these subs really shine. :)

Archived