wall that bitch already :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

wall that bitch already :)

Hahahaha I wouldn't mind walling it... If the damn thing wasn't my daily beater and I had enough money for the wood, subs, new cable ( I would have to re-wire it cause the stuff in there wont be long enough). I will say this though, "one day this bitch will be walled" just not anytime soon ahhahahah

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Got the battery / Amp rack finished up today. Big thanks to Sub Sonic Addiction teammate and Homie Justin for do what he does. I haven't gotten on a TL yet but I think I got my 154.

Okay on to the pics.

DSC00545.jpg

Screech from Saved by the Bell stopped by to kick it for a few. hahhhaaha

DSC00546.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Everything is kinda dusty this damn camera I have picks everything up. I think its time for a detail..

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

Next step will be to add the second 100/2 amp and the Millie components. I can't wait to hear them in action. Hoping to have them in with in the next week or so.

I will be putting in my $60 dollar Craigslist score in tomorrow (Kenwood KDC X991).

Thanks again Justin... I learn a lot every time we work on this thing. :good:

I see the Mad Scientist Justin has gotten his tools out to do what he does.. :) great upgrades..

Jay

Yeah it's bad ass having him local. It's great to be able to work with him. I swear I learn something every time we work on the Exploder. I am really looking forward to the next step and Dude is a Mad Scientist for sure hahahaha.

You gonna go to the show in Marysville on the 20th?

I see the Mad Scientist Justin has gotten his tools out to do what he does.. :) great upgrades..

Jay

Yeah it's bad ass having him local. It's great to be able to work with him. I swear I learn something every time we work on the Exploder. I am really looking forward to the next step and Dude is a Mad Scientist for sure hahahaha.

You gonna go to the show in Marysville on the 20th?

I would really like to, but cant afford it right now.. Sucks missing all the shows, but life don't stop for our hobbies.. :) hope you guys have a great time..

Jay :D

I would really like to, but cant afford it right now.. Sucks missing all the shows, but life don't stop for our hobbies.. :) hope you guys have a great time..

Jay :D

Yeah I know what you mean. That sucks I really wanted to hear your beast. Maybe we can swing through on the way there or back..

Edit.. I actually have to be in Pasco on sunday morning to take my mom to the airport. Pasco / the Tri-shitty's is not to far from union gap.

Well Justin and Aaron stopped by last week to look at it.. I have been the better guy in my neighborhood not turning my system on.. I really wanted Justin to hear it, but hopefully soon I can take it somewhere for all of you to have a listen..

Jay

Well Justin and Aaron stopped by last week to look at it.. I have been the better guy in my neighborhood not turning my system on.. I really wanted Justin to hear it, but hopefully soon I can take it somewhere for all of you to have a listen..

Jay

Are you not able to drive it?

Archived