How bout dimensions of your box and port? Pics would help as well. You have a voltmeter installed? One of the biggest factors in how this setup sounds is box design and how the box was ACTUALLY built! Please give us specific details so we can help.

P.S. don't get discouraged, keep an open mind. You're here for help, we can provide that for you, I'm sure.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yes i have put a kinetik hc800 on it sorry that i had not added that and im having a alt built by Nations Starters and alts its a 270 amp alt be ready in a time fram of 6-8 weeks from about 3 day ago running me about 680 USD alot for a alt though. AS for the RE Audio amps i bought a fellow audio guy come to me the other day a made me a offer on a SoundStream Tarantula TX1.2600D its .5ohm stable and all 4 subwoofer together that puts them just over 50watts over rms so i could beat alllllllll day and never hurt them this i like is the way im going to go. pics coming tonight guys i hope lol

If you run 2.5k watts on .5 ohm with a stock alt and just one hc800 you could very well hurt them. Wire them to a higher impedence until that HO alt comes in. And you should also look into getting a larger battery than just that hc800.

1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's

C pillar wall @ 29hz

^^^work in progress^^^

the box was built using the spec from the RE Audio site and there box builder. the spec for this box is 33" high 22"deep 29" wide its 8ft3 with a port is 4" wideX 31.5"highX26"long that was getting it as close to the specs as i could get that was with displacment. Used wood glue on all the edges and it has a brace the runs from the front baffel to the back its 3/4" mdf 45ed the back two corners Yes i have a voltmeter its never drops below 12.8volts even beating it as hard as it can its wired to the new soundstream amp @4ohms (SoundStream Tarantula TX1.2600D) sounds much much much better now then the boss or the RE audio Amp but still sounds to me like there is to much air space

All so post_online.png2K XJ thanks for the heads ups

post_online.pngCleanSierra thats where im at right now. Not going to start the other box tell i get this one figured out. How to post the pics on here other then on my mod profile but cant get them here

Getting pics here are easy. Load them up to photobucket(or a picture hosting site of your choice) then cop the IMG tag and post it in a text box here. It's as simple as that :)

I'm interested to see the build for sure. I'm glad the new amp is working out better. I didn't know RE actually was building boxes though(when you said their builder made yours).

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived