quick question about Rockford fosgate 3sixty.2

lol. Ok. So. I'm not sure if your familiar with the jl slash series amps, but I'm running a jl 450/4 (150 on the 1st 2 channels and 75 on the back 2 for 450w). So on that I'm running 6 crescendo audio mp6's. I'm trying to run those mid range. (I have a wiring question about those to). I'm running a jl audio 300/4. Ok hear is where the problem is. I have 4 crescendo audio super tweeters. 2 crescendo audio silk dome tweeters I wanna run on the front channel of the 300/4. That will be 75 watts on the 3 so 25 watts a piece. Then I have a set of Polk audio 5.25 mid range speakers and a set of Polk audio 5.25 coax I wanna run on the back 2 channels. I'm not sure if this will work with the 3sixty.2. Then I have a jl 300/2 than I'm running a set of jl 6w3 subs. 150 a piece. I wanna run those mid bass. Then the DC 5k with DC XL 15's. How would I wire to control with the 3sixty.2. What do you think.

Stuffdog,

Lets do this, lets slow down, and lets get the 3sixty IN the car, and powered up. Then, connected VIA bluetooth. And then lets go from there. Is that cool? Once you see the screens and such, i really think it will help. Then, we can tackle the signal cables. How are your doors coming anyway man? any pics?

lol. Ok. So. I'm not sure if your familiar with the jl slash series amps, but I'm running a jl 450/4 (150 on the 1st 2 channels and 75 on the back 2 for 450w). So on that I'm running 6 crescendo audio mp6's. I'm trying to run those mid range. (I have a wiring question about those to). I'm running a jl audio 300/4. Ok hear is where the problem is. I have 4 crescendo audio super tweeters. 2 crescendo audio silk dome tweeters I wanna run on the front channel of the 300/4. That will be 75 watts on the 3 so 25 watts a piece. Then I have a set of Polk audio 5.25 mid range speakers and a set of Polk audio 5.25 coax I wanna run on the back 2 channels. I'm not sure if this will work with the 3sixty.2. Then I have a jl 300/2 than I'm running a set of jl 6w3 subs. 150 a piece. I wanna run those mid bass. Then the DC 5k with DC XL 15's. How would I wire to control with the 3sixty.2. What do you think.

K stick with me if you can.... this is just off top not knowing any RMS or OHMs but would work with what you said. Flawed but pretty efficient.

Front L/R off 3.sixty.2 bandpassed 500-3.5k hz

450.4 2channeled 3mp6's and 1 Polk Audio MR wired as close to 2ohm as possible per side. L/R

Rear L/R off 3.sixty.2 high passed 3.k hz

300.4 4channeled(use 2 splits) 2Super Tweets each on 2channels & 1silk and 1coax each on other 2channels

Center Mono bandpassed 80-500hz

300.2 6w3's bridged

Sub Mono low passed 80 hz

DC 5k

I know the coax are kinda misused but at least every thing gets used. Speaker location is all up to you.

oh and i was just throwing crossover points out there for the sake of showing numbers.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

ok. I see where your goin with that. Will get you the ohms on all those for a clearer picture. Yea. I got a 5.25 and a dome goin in the a pillars. 3 mp6's, 1 jl 6w3 and 2 super tweets goin in each door. And 5.25 coax in rear half door. Thanks man. I appreciate the effort cuz. That's big. I have pics of doors. Still trying to figure out how to upload. I think there decent for my 1st glass job. How do I up load.

exact opposite end... Bristol VA/TN area.. Like I said, I have a 3.sixty and use it as an active crossover like that so it was just figuring out an even way of distributing the speakers across the amps. Don't forget that if you do use the coax like i figured there pretty much only the tweeter will play. I did it just to use it to parallel it in for more power.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

ok. That should be cool. With all the other things goin in you probably won't even be able to tell. Its going to be enough mid and mid bass. Thanks man. Yea that's a long way off. TN is a long state. That's about 4 or 5 hrs right

Archived