2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

@ Mtnbike I've had a lot of people who drag race a lot tell me auto's are the best. Because the car knows when to shift. That way it's one less thing to fuck up.

It is easier and more reliable but not nearly as fun. One day I may do a swap on the car just like one day I will probably relocate the gas tank

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

205s? thats really narrow for the gto and will be stretched out alot i hope it was a typo.

Sounds like it'll scream pretty well :) Damn it sits low! What tires do you have in the rear? Or what are you putting on the with BBS wheels? I think 245's in the front and 285's in the rear would look nasstttyyyyy sweet.

I have 245/45/17s all around on the stocks. I am going to go with 205/40/17s this year in order to dial in the spacers I can run. Then over the winter sell the tires and send the wheels to weldcraft to have them widened as much as I can clear. I will probably end up with 265 or 275 rears and 225 fronts.

205s? thats really narrow for the gto and will be stretched out alot i hope it was a typo.

Sounds like it'll scream pretty well :) Damn it sits low! What tires do you have in the rear? Or what are you putting on the with BBS wheels? I think 245's in the front and 285's in the rear would look nasstttyyyyy sweet.

I have 245/45/17s all around on the stocks. I am going to go with 205/40/17s this year in order to dial in the spacers I can run. Then over the winter sell the tires and send the wheels to weldcraft to have them widened as much as I can clear. I will probably end up with 265 or 275 rears and 225 fronts.

Nope no type just the unfortunate part of having 8 inch wide wheels :(. If I autox the car the stockers with Dunlop Star Specs will go back on. I may go with 225/35/17 rears but I'm not really sure

Check Out my build log

@ Mtnbike I've had a lot of people who drag race a lot tell me auto's are the best. Because the car knows when to shift. That way it's one less thing to fuck up.

Yeah, sure, in a drag car auto's can and more often than not are indeed faster. but its a DRIVERS car, you're not draggin every car on the road are you? flooring it at every stopsign?

To me, its all about DRIVING the car, being a part of the experience, not just letting the car make all of the decisions. Downshifting for a twisting section of backroad just hearing that beast scream. its about way more than whats the fastest to the second, its about what makes you shiver when you're rocketing through the gears.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

An automatic would make me shiver just fine.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Hey man! GREAT BUILD!! Where are you located at in louisville! Me and a couple of friends all live in the highlands, and in bullitt countyx we'd love to hear this thing!! Cheers!

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Hey man! GREAT BUILD!! Where are you located at in louisville! Me and a couple of friends all live in the highlands, and in bullitt countyx we'd love to hear this thing!! Cheers!

I'm in prospect. Come hang at Top Notch Auto Works in Jeffersonville. Ih8punkrok, brandon15zzz and several other bass heads chill there. I should be there monday evening but not with my car. My dads 911 needs headlight's lamin-x put on and I am going to have the tinter there do it. Lots of builds should be happening there before slamology

Check Out my build log

Great job on the stereo, but just to add to the manual vs auto debate. In a drag raceing senerio yes the auto will win. It would be the most consistent nd handle the power. But even my 4 cylinder 5 speed s10 is just as nuch fun to drive if not more fun then my 81 silverado was with a high compresion 350 nd a t350 trans. End of the day it comes down to do you wana have serious fun through curvy back roads or just be lazy. I used to hate curvy roads and since iv gotten my 5 speed truck i love em just so much more enjoyment when you can down shift and get through the turns then upshift and let it fly. My 2-3 shift never gets old cause even under part throtle u can feel the truck take off

Archived