Brandon15zzz Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Denny txt me before I break your legs. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Need Bass Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Denny txt me before I break your legs. If you're close enough to him break his legs, why text? lol My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Carbon Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Never really been a fan of thw GTOs but I really like the stance on yours.
Brandon15zzz Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I am 2 hours from him now since he is at school. But when he's home he normally comes to the shop. He's been ignoring me for some reason. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
Carbon Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 I am 2 hours from him now since he is at school. But when he's home he normally comes to the shop. He's been ignoring me for some reason. Terribly sorry bro
Brandon15zzz Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Probably because I was the one who encouraged him to wall his car lol. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
GTOguy Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Ok I've been brainstorming a little on my stereo. I am thinking about angling 1 or 2 6" aeroports through the factory rear shelf speaker holes in a way that they will clear the gas tank. I was thinking one aeroport with just a regular ported box or maybe a 4th order with the 2 aero's going into the ported chamber. Just thoughts for now but in my mind they seem promising. 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
GTOguy Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Never really been a fan of thw GTOs but I really like the stance on yours. Thank you. I think I may need about a 5mm spacer on the rear to get it to sit how I want it to with the bbs's on it. Probably because I was the one who encouraged him to wall his car lol. maybe so ;-) 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Brandon15zzz Posted January 28, 2013 Report Posted January 28, 2013 Denny you couldn't measure holes to mount your wall let alone build a proper fourth which you don't have the room really. I don't see why you think your going to gain a lot from doing it. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
GTOguy Posted January 28, 2013 Author Report Posted January 28, 2013 Denny you couldn't measure holes to mount your wall let alone build a proper fourth which you don't have the room really. I don't see why you think your going to gain a lot from doing it. I like experimenting.... But this will be some time off I need to get the stance worked out for water by the bridge 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.