2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone else noticed but i find that your rims blend in with the tire, not saying its a bad thing it actually looks kinda nasty. just not used to seeing what looks to be a whole lotta tire. and yes beautiful drop on the goat

Yeah they are my winter wheels with snow tires mounted up. I wanted to do something silver and black and cover up the curb rash from the previous owner. And thanks for the compliment on the drop. The stance can only get better is what I am thinking.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

I was talking my stereo stuff over with one of my friends at school (rose-hulman) and we decided the next step to try probably should be my proposal of 6" aeroports through the rear shelf. I just need to figure out how.

My current thoughts:

Build a box similar in size to my current 1 because it is about as large of a box as will fit in a GTO trunk.

Cut holes that are approximately the right location for the aereports to pass through at an angle.

Fiberglass the port(s) into the box sealing up the holes.

Then run flares once throw the rear shelf.

Other thought:

Try to figure out some 4th order design most likely with 2 6" aeroports yet again.

I'm not sure at all how bandpasses work so I would need to pointed in good directions as I worked through that.

just my thoughts for the day.

And for an actual update

I ordered my hubrings today for my wheels. I also contacted Pure Motorsports about Center Caps and a BBS center cap wrench. Both are currently on back order until the middle or end of this month.

Check Out my build log

The car looks sick lowered maybe i should get some coilovers for mine.

I would I love mine.

build a wall in it man then it will be loud

I've already backed out on the wall once. I am not going to wall this car. I would rather fiddle with different trunk boxes to be honest.

Check Out my build log

Archived