donovanl12 Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Nice GTO. I'm a ford guy but I've always liked them.
GTOguy Posted February 12, 2013 Author Report Posted February 12, 2013 does the car come with rear speakers in the deck? those holes always make nice port passages. Yes 6.75" "subwoofers" were there factory. They have already been removed because that is really the only pass through into the cabin. So ports through that point should focus the sound through 1 point. 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
GTOguy Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 UPDATE! My pioneer's died. So Zapco front stage is on order and on it's way. Stance update: I had the tires removed from my wheels. I test fitted them on the car and the disassembled the wheels. I will be stripping the clear coat off of lips tomorrow and be repairing the curb rash. Enough talking here are some pics: flush and very low: I do have BBS center caps: rear fit: Threw my brother's 18" Enkei ekm3's on: Wheels disassembled: 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
GTOguy Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Forgot to mention the tire dimensions I'm thinking: 215/45/17 fronts and 245/40/17s rears. 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
GTOguy Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 I have been using Jasco to strip the clear coat off of my Style 5's. The barrels are starting to look pretty nice. But working in the cold it doesn't strip terribly well. Also my zapco components came in today: Nice crossover 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Brandon15zzz Posted March 2, 2013 Report Posted March 2, 2013 You coming to the shop anytime this weekend? You need to hear the wall before you leave. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
GTOguy Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 You coming to the shop anytime this weekend? You need to hear the wall before you leave. I will probably do the component redo @tnaw if there's space in the bay 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
GTOguy Posted March 7, 2013 Author Report Posted March 7, 2013 After I got most of the plastidip off I went down to a park. I am no photographer and these were just taken with an iPhone but I think it looks a lot better. 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 10, 2013 Report Posted March 10, 2013 Yeah I like those with the plasti dip off way more. Also - try aircraft remover for stripping the wheels, works great for stripping clear coat off aluminum. I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
GTOguy Posted March 13, 2013 Author Report Posted March 13, 2013 Clear coat stripped curb rash sanded back wheels sitting on jack stands to hold them together behind the car they look similar in color. the most polished out wheel at the moment all 4 barrels/lips are partially polished: 2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz Check Out my build log Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.