2004 GTO... bagged on CCW's... ever evolving...

super disappointed in you

didnt show off your duct tape backing for the zapcos

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

So I want to make an update but I have no updates :( just some pictures I have found of my car at Water By the Bridge

So here those are:

8563160423_185389b3b2_c.jpg

60449_4856782929823_492481136_n.jpg

people seemed to be liking my brother's black car. I guess throwing some nice wheels on and a mirror finished black car is more interesting. Claybar is a cool thing though. Right now both of our cars look pretty close to perfect. I wish I had my style 5's on for this

482348_434732586613416_226016548_n.jpg

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Just a little update.

My 3 "new" nuts and bolts came in yesterday. They were used but good condition they are now soaking in vinegar to loosen up the loctite and minimal tarnish. I will probably finish true assembly of the wheels tomorrow. I am hoping to order the proper BBS center caps monday being that they are off of backorder. However if anyone reading this thread knows of 70mm Pontiac center caps I may go with those instead. But the BBS ones are the way I'm leaning

Check Out my build log

a little update:

I finally made my order with Pure Motorsports. 4 70mm BBS center caps, and a center cap removal tool. So that makes the last order before tires for the wheels.

My brother made a photoshop of each of our goals aesthetically for our cars. mine just get the Style 5's on, His: plastidip his wheels yellow or gold I am not really sure and lower it significantly.

532896_4907992610033_911612814_n.jpg

Check Out my build log

Hopefully his turns out better than it looks in a photoshop

in a million, trillion, kabillion years,i would never play that song in my ride. I don't care if its clipped or not LOL. I feel like my nads got clipped after playing this for 15 seconds just to see what it was LOL.

No thanks bro. Not into it.

Imo, I like the factory wheels better bud. More of a muscle-ly look. But it's your car, keep it how you want it :) Everything else I LOVE ABOUT THIS CAR. LS goodness in a limited run car, big and full of balls just like my second favorite GM muscle car of the 60's, the 65 GTO. Really wish these would have sold better so GM would have continued it, or atleast continued the G8 GT.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Imo, I like the factory wheels better bud. More of a muscle-ly look. But it's your car, keep it how you want it :) Everything else I LOVE ABOUT THIS CAR. LS goodness in a limited run car, big and full of balls just like my second favorite GM muscle car of the 60's, the 65 GTO. Really wish these would have sold better so GM would have continued it, or atleast continued the G8 GT.

Atleast GM is bringing the Holden Commodore over as the Chevy SS now.

Check Out my build log

Archived