The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Nice box n cool build... perhaps u'd benefit from getting a bit more support from your frontend..? I really like the idea of a SQ-front end and big bass setup. I'm planning in that direction too..

Don't like sharing your knowledge?

Welll.. Don't come here and grab others then! - GTFO.

Hopefully I can make up to the surf city show on august to get a demo

But a 12hour drive makes me think about lol especially solo

You should do it man, it'll be a 8-9 hour drive for me and most of us up in the northwest but totally worth it. Last year it was a huge great show with lots of cars way louder than me. This year we are expecting to be at least twice as big. See if you can get a friend to come up and spend the weekend, its not a bad party haha

Team NorthWestSPL

Nice box n cool build... perhaps u'd benefit from getting a bit more support from your frontend..? I really like the idea of a SQ-front end and big bass setup. I'm planning in that direction too..

What do you mean support from the front end?

Yeah its definitely the way to go. I love music most of all so having a SQ based front stage is important to me but its also fun to have that low end power on tep whenever haha. There's a bit of a peak in the 3-4k hz range right now that I can't seem to get rid of. Wondering if its a reflection thing idk we'll see

Team NorthWestSPL

Nice t-bar lift! Are you putting trooper springs in the rear or something else? About to do the t-bar this spring/summer sometime and then Im thinking about going with a HD rear leaf spring replacement kit and a small shackle lift to deal with all the extra weight from the build and get a balanced stance with the front.

Team NorthWestSPL

• 1 month later...

Just because lol

IMAG0282.jpg

And so it begins...I cut the carpet so no going back now!

Also, please disregard the shitty "home depot deadener" I was young and dumb...now im less young, and hopefully less dumb

IMAG0294.jpg

If you live in Seattle and have no Garage space...this is your workshop haha

IMAG0295.jpg

Floor stripped and ready to start building

IMAG0296.jpg

IMAG0297.jpg

Got me some wood! 35 8ft 2x4s. These will be used to build a solid shell, then a single layer of 3/4" ACX plywood will be attached inside the shell and fiberglassed, resined, painted, and sanded smooth.

IMAG0298.jpg

And my helper for the day, she was working on cleaning and masking off the rear windows. Those that will be covered up by the wall are getting plastdipped black on the inside so there is no way to see in.

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

Team NorthWestSPL

Progress so far building the shell...some of the pics aren't the best these were all taken with my phone

started last saturday morning with some fresh snow

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0307.jpg

IMAG0308.jpg

Heat lamp inside the car made working in the cold more manageable and helped the glue and foam cure since it was so cold

IMAG0309.jpg

Team NorthWestSPL

Good start!

Nothing like working outside in the NW eh? Lol

Archived