The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

Thanks guys! I have a few more pics to put up but my interwebs is being dumb so it may have to wait until tomorrow.

Realized I never said it but the idea behind this rebuild is to use all the same equipment as the previous build but with a MUCH more efficient enclosure design. If things go to plan I want mid to high 150s with the current stuff and then i'll look at upgrading subs and more power :morepower1:

Stay tuned! It should be playing this weekend

Team NorthWestSPL

Nice t-bar lift! Are you putting trooper springs in the rear or something else? About to do the t-bar this spring/summer sometime and then Im thinking about going with a HD rear leaf spring replacement kit and a small shackle lift to deal with all the extra weight from the build and get a balanced stance with the front.

Yeah im actually planning on putting the trooper coils in on thursday before the SoCal Demos and BBQs meet. I wish i had leaf springs they make lifting a lot easier. You have a first gen huh ahah

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

^haha yup yup, that one year makes all the difference

Oh and some more updates...

filling a few gaps to start

IMAG0339.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

Apparently she's a fiberglass pro!

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Then after finishing all the glass and a few very ichy hours of sanding this is where I was at

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

Team NorthWestSPL

Archived