The Rodeo: 4 Zv4 15s: 6th Order: 4 SAZ 3500s: Small Updates pg 39

I'll sub to this build. It looks like a damn wind tunnel and crazy violent.

That's fucking awesome man! Great build!

That port is maaad!

Good stuff man!

Thanks guys! Lots more to come this summer ;)

So as the truck sits, it is at a 155.5. I really want to get it to at least a 156.0 before adding more power. I have quite a few things to try still and if even half of them work out as well as they might I could possibly see a 157...

1) Front port is still tuned higher than I would like. It is great for bandwidth but if I can get the tuning down into the low 40s with enough port area It should boost and flatten the overall response a bit while sacrificing some top end.

2) Start messing with the rear port. Several ideas here, the most promising is going to be a 12" diameter rear port from Bill. This will probably end up tuning things a bit higher so I am just slightly concerned i'll lose too much of my low lows...only one way to find out!

3) Oh and some supercaps! Two banks for now...at least another 2 when I add power.

IMAG0854.jpg

IMAG0853.jpg

Team NorthWestSPL

So I have a question for you. What frequency range does this enclosure have with useable bandwidth? How low does it get with authority, as well as where does it start to rolloff on the top end? I'm very interested in the driver, but I want to listen to normal music and not just decaf and modded/slowed music.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I knew it was just a matter of time :)

Cap life

Text me if you have any questions about stuff like balancing circuits

So I have a question for you. What frequency range does this enclosure have with useable bandwidth? How low does it get with authority, as well as where does it start to rolloff on the top end? I'm very interested in the driver, but I want to listen to normal music and not just decaf and modded/slowed music.

It'll play as low as you want it to lol. I haven't found a song yet that was too low to full tilt and I don't have my subsonic filter on at all. On the top end, it drops off pretty quick above 60hz. It'll do right around a 153 at 60 but then is down below a 50 at 65.

I knew it was just a matter of time :)

Cap life

Text me if you have any questions about stuff like balancing circuits

I've wanted them for so long!

Team NorthWestSPL

So whats the deal with the 165 video Nikitaa posted for you?

I'm sure mine isn't the only inquiring mind.

Lol It's a joke. Somehow at that show, the meter only messed up for me and it screwed up on BOTH of my official runs. Nobody really knew what was going on at the time so we had a pretty good laugh joking around about my 165 legal haha. Still don't even know what happened. We couldn't get my car to meter normally all day. In all my testing I've never even seen that before on my own meter.

Team NorthWestSPL

Don't lie man. The mic was working fine. We all know you farted

I was interested too Ken, you weren't the only one. We figured it was a mic issue, but mid 50s still isn't anything to joke about.A 50 @ 22Hz must sound pretty badass. Thanks for sharing, it looks like a fun ride ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived