audiA6_audio Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 i dont like it .... I EFFING LOVE IT!!!!
sprkn_ranger Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 Wow, that interior is nice! Exterior is pretty nice too, but IDK when I think of "SUV" I think of a Tahoe, suburban, explorer, 4-runner, these new "crossover" things don't fit the bill for me. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
rogue Posted April 21, 2012 Author Report Posted April 21, 2012 well hell I will just post all the angles the site i copied these from has posted... BMW X5 Stealth Build w/ IPAD BMW 325i Rear Deck Digital Designs Build BMW 325i Car PC Touchscreen Bezel Build
ant the ninja Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 I love it but those seats dont sit well with me. Pun intended 2002 Ford Explorer XLT Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's Rear Stage: ??? Two 15" Powerbass M154 Audiopipe AP15001d Pioneer DEH-P5100UB
Azagtoth502 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 just as hideous as the Bentley suv pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Landon75 Posted April 21, 2012 Report Posted April 21, 2012 Those seats look uncomfortable. Remind me of my old plastic gaming rocker chair thing lol. I think it was the ak rocker or something.
Emmet Posted April 22, 2012 Report Posted April 22, 2012 Back and the interior are sick. Front just makes it look like a lambo with a weight problem. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Joeym4692 Posted April 23, 2012 Report Posted April 23, 2012 That interior looks crazy as hell! Love It!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.