Wikipedia is reliable enough if you click the citations and review their sources. I often use Wikipedia for research solely based on the fact that nearly all of the sources they site are legitimate and useful.

For the unemployment stats, the citation used is the US Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/web/laus/lauhsthl.htm

I live on Cape Cod and shit's stupid expensive. Real estate prices are always high, even in some of the more crowded areas that are away from the coast. Houses anywhere within walking distance of a beach skyrocket in price. There's a town called Osterville chock full of some rich peeps with houses nearly everyone can only dream of owning.

http://www.luxuryportfolio.com/browse~mnc/massachusetts/cape_cod/osterville.cfm

Back on topic, I'm sorry to hear about your problems man. My own audio situation is on lockdown right now due to lack of finances. Paying for school and working on the side to get what money I can is enough to get my degree and make what payments I have to. My truck has a new head unit and that's it. My badass component sets I got for Christmas are sitting in boxes waiting for me to be able to buy some glassing material and get the ball rolling. I know your pain. Honestly, you'll be happier with yourself by getting through what you need to get through and sidelining extra expenses until you have the money to spend. Get your system to a point where it's playable but don't look at investing any more money until other stuff is handled.

Best of luck to you brother!

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Wikipedia is reliable enough if you click the citations and review their sources. I often use Wikipedia for research solely based on the fact that nearly all of the sources they site are legitimate and useful.

For the unemployment stats, the citation used is the US Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/w...us/lauhsthl.htm

I live on Cape Cod and shit's stupid expensive. Real estate prices are always high, even in some of the more crowded areas that are away from the coast. Houses anywhere within walking distance of a beach skyrocket in price. There's a town called Osterville chock full of some rich peeps with houses nearly everyone can only dream of owning.

http://www.luxurypor.../osterville.cfm

Back on topic, I'm sorry to hear about your problems man. My own audio situation is on lockdown right now due to lack of finances. Paying for school and working on the side to get what money I can is enough to get my degree and make what payments I have to. My truck has a new head unit and that's it. My badass component sets I got for Christmas are sitting in boxes waiting for me to be able to buy some glassing material and get the ball rolling. I know your pain. Honestly, you'll be happier with yourself by getting through what you need to get through and sidelining extra expenses until you have the money to spend. Get your system to a point where it's playable but don't look at investing any more money until other stuff is handled.

Best of luck to you brother!

I appreciate it man. My dad gave me some money to get my wiring kit so my amp will run smoothly. I'ts a little rigged right now. Two runs of 8awg just so it would stop going into protect. Needless to say I really needed to get the 4awg kit. That'll be going in tomorrow, and then I'm done except for little things here and there when i get some extra pocket change. Still gonna bust ass over summer. Even if my dad gets to keep this place I really wanna move out and get my own life started, ya know?

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

just dont be so quick to move out... wait and save. something i should have done, and im trying to do lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I heard that. I had so much money put back man... My dad borrowed all of it... I didn't even spend half of it, and my dad borrowed the rest. I hate when that happens. It's hard for me to put money back. If I have a little bit, I'm always looking for something to spend it on. But if I have a bunch if money put back I hardly ever spend any of it at all. It's like it hurts me to spend it and see it go away.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

ha I live in a small town in SC and all houses around me are like 100k +. Its crazy for a young person to try to get a house. lol

OP good luck on the house hunt and good luck on the system.

Edited by FroznBeavrBALLs

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

I bought my house here in Ga. for $15,400 it was a little over 16k after taxes and closing fees and shit... And OP i know your pain dude.. Im 22 and my mom lives with me shes never worked and wont work.. my dad always worked so after he died she had nothing.. I have to work and pay for everything, Hell I even bought her the car she has.. Only cool thing about it is she does clean the house and I get to eat good homecooked meals again haha

At this point this may sound worse than it really is but have you thought about Law Enforcement or Enlisting. The least I can say is it is a steady paycheck and if you stick around in either they will pay for your education. I know the Florida State Troopers are hiring like crazy they are ridiculously under staffed I am not sure how deep in GA you are but I have family in Valdosta, Douglas and Atlanta so I know things are kind of hard in the smaller towns.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

At this point this may sound worse than it really is but have you thought about Law Enforcement or Enlisting. The least I can say is it is a steady paycheck and if you stick around in either they will pay for your education. I know the Florida State Troopers are hiring like crazy they are ridiculously under staffed I am not sure how deep in GA you are but I have family in Valdosta, Douglas and Atlanta so I know things are kind of hard in the smaller towns.

Enlisting would be my absolute total last resort for anything man. The military really doesn't do anything for me. I mean, it's not even in my personality, dude. I'm sure everything will work out in some way or another. I made one good first step. Rededicated my life to God on Easter Sunday. Damn sure know I'm not alone that way. I'm not shoving religious beliefs or anything, just sayin'. I hope no mods get onto for it or anything...

I might take Fall off. I already put money into school, so I know that I'm definitely going back. That'd be like putting the speakers and everything in my car just for looks.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????