I'm gonna have a huge ass build one day. Just gotta get money. It's kinda my last priority right now though. We're losing our house and I'm going Monday to see if I can get a first time buyer loan from my bank. The requirements aren't as high as normal. Main problem being that I haven't been employed for 2 years yet. If I can get it, I'll officially be a home owner, and it'll be backwards because my dad will be living with me. Just gotta find one for under 20k. Not hard in this area, there's plenty for under that. What's hard is finding one that wasn't trashed by the previous owners. Last one we went to was missing the furnace, the ac unit, alot of wiring, and all the brass plumbing you can get to, including the brass faucets. Previous owners stole it.

I've been doing little things here and there on my 'Bu, but I keep forgetting to take pictures. Latest being sealing my subs into my cab. I just masked off the opening of my trunk, put tape from the box to the edge of the opening, and starting foaming it up. Too broke for fiberglass, almost too broke for great stuff. It ain't gonna look so great, but you know what they say. Loud ain't always pretty.

I'd appreciate any advice guys. Hell, I'm only 19 and life's really punched me in the dick lately, so I could use a bit of it.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Use gorilla tape to seal box from trunk, do a layer or gorilla take then lay some cardboard down Then more tape The cardboard reallly helps to stiffen it up, also make sure your box is really secure or it will pull take off the box or car

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

I thought about putting some cardboard or small scraps of mdf in when I started. I got all but one little section foamed up. It's like, 6x8". I'm just leaving the masking tape there. No one else ever rides with me, and if it works, it works. Like I said, loud ain't always pretty. They seemed louder pointed forward, but it also kinda seemed like all the sound was disappearing in my trunk, and I had alot less flex which started making me wonder about sealing them in, even if it was a temporary fix.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

See if you can find a decent foreclosed house for cheaps, no point in getting more than you need.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Dude, don't worry about audio right now. I'd LOVE to get my v.2's, batteries, wiring, deadener, and door speakers done, but getting my life going in a good path with my chosen career and working on trying to support myself is getting in the way of it. Family/housing first, cars second. You can't live out of your car (comfortably at least, especially if you're doing a wall :lol: )

Well, you could sleep in the port...keep a nice low note going and keep a breeze on... :lol:

Best of luck to you man. I'm a first timer to loans too. Working on paying off my truck. If you show you're determined and responsible, I'm sure it won't be a problem for you.

POTATO!

You said under 20k for a house? Are you missing a zero?

lol you're used to cali prices. Where I lived in Michigan most houses were under 20k. Long time condemned ones sell for less than $10.00

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

cuz they make less money out there i hear. less jobs. lower cost of living...

not saying anything bad. just thats what i heard. not calling you guys poor lol

Edited by Trey_Dog650

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg