Second Skin Audio

8's that can handle power

SA-8v2 500w rms.. These will work for what you want. I just got 2 of them!

Sitting next to a old JL 10w0

IMG_0794.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Im not sure. If I was at my work i would check for you.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Atomic APX can. It's one beefy mofo.

It's a Atomic Apocalypse 8, but I had to search. Lol

Yep, it is one nice 8. What was it running on when we heard it? I remember it was on like 20 watts and it still did work on my ears.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

the ap 8 will handle all of 800 to 1000 depending on the box i have one in my f-150 running the atomic 1000.1 and been beating on it for alittle over 6 months with no problem. The also have another one that is a 3" coil bigger motor yet rated for 1500rms.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Altimate-Automotive/121314931239071

www.altimateautomotive.com

The Zombie's are coming

Steve

the ap 8 will handle all of 800 to 1000 depending on the box i have one in my f-150 running the atomic 1000.1 and been beating on it for alittle over 6 months with no problem. The also have another one that is a 3" coil bigger motor yet rated for 1500rms.

What year and style of f150? That's what im planning on having these two in under the rear seat.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't listen to SteveB, he'll just try and sell you on his transmission line design :popcorn: Just kidding, he does have a bad ass design for an AP8 box in a t-line though.

When did you want to get started on your box Chad? I can't wait to hear these in your truck.

Archived