Second Skin Audio

8's that can handle power

Looking at redoing my substage. I wanna switch from the two down firing RE SE 10's that I have under my rear seat to a set of two forward facing 8's ported that can handle the power of a sundown 1500 at one ohm. I got the hook up on some 1000 watt rms ap8's. But Im curious what else is out there that handle 750 watts daily with no worries? I've been looking at the skar 8s and the sundown as well I know there rms isn't really near the 750 I'm looking at giving them but I've ove powered many subs in my life with out problems.

since when did audiopipe come out with a 1000w rms 8??

and for real the sundown and skar rating is much more underrated.. than aps ratings..

and reconeable unlike audiopipe ( you can get recones from ap for certain subs but it took me 2 months to get recones for a set of 15s i had)

edit i was just on audiopipes website nothing at all about a 1000w rms 8" biggest 8 they have is 250w.. and they updated it not to long ago..bc it has the new line of amps etc)..

yep 2508 it would be. I dont think anyone else has an 8 thats gonna take that kind of abuse for too long.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and for real the sundown and skar rating is much more underrated.. than aps ratings..

and reconeable unlike audiopipe ( you can get recones from ap for certain subs but it took me 2 months to get recones for a set of 15s i had)

edit i was just on audiopipes website nothing at all about a 1000w rms 8" biggest 8 they have is 250w.. and they updated it not to long ago..bc it has the new line of amps etc)..

I'm thinking he was referring to the Atomic Apocalypse 8's.

I just bought a pair and cant wait to try them out.

You could try some sound splinter RL-i8's

They are rated at 500wrms but I'll bet they could take more.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/rli8_subwoofer_information.html

Some sub PRON!!!

2012-04-04_18-38-01_3.jpg

umm i think hes looking for a pair of 8's

so the sa 8's would do just fine i think. or dc lvl 2 8

idk about the skars tho, i think it might be just a little too much for them...

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I'm thinking he was referring to the Atomic Apocalypse 8's.

I just bought a pair and cant wait to try them out.

You could try some sound splinter RL-i8's

They are rated at 500wrms but I'll bet they could take more.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/rli8_subwoofer_information.html

Some sub PRON!!!

2012-04-04_18-38-01_3.jpg

Weshole I'm guessing you got those from chuck? He was gonna sell me those last year but never went through with it. Now I'm in the market again. The two tens I have now were in his wrx for p10 a few years back.

Archived