Sundown Audio

Quick Pac-lc1 question

BEEMDUB

the pack one is controled through RCA's . so you hook an rca from your H/U to the PAC/ then Pac to the amp. leave your gains set to where they are tuned to hopefully with an o'scope or dd-1 and just use the Pac as a remote. You dont use this and a knob that came with an amp, i guess you can but really its one or the other. If i understood that correctly

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

the pack one is controled through RCA's . so you hook an rca from your H/U to the PAC/ then Pac to the amp. leave your gains set to where they are tuned to hopefully with an o'scope or dd-1 and just use the Pac as a remote. You dont use this and a knob that came with an amp, i guess you can but really its one or the other. If i understood that correctly

I've set my amp with an oscope...I don't use the bass knob that came with the amp because I dont use bass boost hence why I got the lc1...

to set your gains with an LC-1 you should turn it all the way up.. then set your gains. Then when you max out the LC-1 your full tilt on the RCA output.

thats what I'm asking though lol if my lc1 is turned all the way up and my gain is already set if I plug the lc1 up won't it already be "synced" with the gain and not be able to go any higher since I plugged it in already maxed out?

I thought it just controlled the rca level, has no effect on the gain? Thats why with it all the way down theres no sub sound at all and with a bass knob there will still be output

I feel retarded for not thinking of it that way lmao fml

Just plug it in and go, no need to re set the gains

alright thats the answer I was lookin for haha thanks!