Won my debut fight ! *video*

Good fight dude! Looks like he tried to go for a few desperation sub attempts that futile.

yea he pretty much just relentlessly went for my ankles lol...but he didn't know how to do a proper ankle lock so he pretty much was just wastin energy while gettin punched in the head haha

Yeah elbows aren't allowed in Illinois either. The other kid didn't have good kicks or submissions. Even though he was the agressor it seemed like he was pulling submissions with desperation. What really impressed me was the basic ecapes you did from mount. I don't see people trying to escape that much anymore.

Yeah elbows aren't allowed in Illinois either. The other kid didn't have good kicks or submissions. Even though he was the agressor it seemed like he was pulling submissions with desperation. What really impressed me was the basic ecapes you did from mount. I don't see people trying to escape that much anymore.

Yea I the guy I roll with most while training is a weight class above me and an excellent wrestler...so I'm used to having to escape from the bottom haha