I had a couple ideas running around in my head past few days, so tonight I decided that I would try and use photoshop and see if I can't come close to what I had in my mind. The first idea was to turn a 2011 Suburban into a 2 door, kind of like an old fullsize Blazer or something. The second was to cut the rear roof section off a Ford Escape, no real reason I just sorta visioned it as a cool open air cruiser. I'll admit my skills are not that good and could these could use more work, but I like how they look and who knows I may add more pics later when I get more ideas. Anyways have a look.

concepts.jpg

btw I did not create the back ground.

not tryin to rag you bro. just thought you may want to be able to see what the 2 door tahoe/burban would look like. it really is hard to be unique these days, it seems like so many odd ball things have been done

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

I seen the Tahoe on Truckin magazine's website, in fact its my computers wallpaper right now lol. But still I think I came close, like I said before I know I'm not that good at this stuff.

it just takes practice man. i dont even mess with photoshop or really any of those deals cuz its like a foreign language to me lol

keep it up and youll only get better :good:

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Thanks guys. Just like anything else just got to keep practicing and sooner or later you will get good at it. Well at least thats what I've always been told anyways. I have been watching a few vids on youtube on photoshop, but mainly I have been teaching myself how to do it.