nissan altima FI SP4 15, Crunch GP3000 pro, Singer Alternator!!! *hairtrick video!*

Nice build man, I also have a Altima with a 15" Sp4, check out my build for some ideas. let me know what you think.....it will get louder lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

i just watched one of ur videos we have the same headunit r u using the built in eq? if so mind sharing the settings i like how i have mine setup but i think it could sound better

Current Setup: , 2 Fi sp4 18s in a big ass flat wall tuned to 23hz, Pioneer 80prs, 2 Digital Designs m3bs strapped @ 2 ohms, Banda ICE2000, Crescendo 800.4, 4 PRV 10MR1000s,4 Mclaren MLT300 Super Tweeters Kinetik 2000 XS Power 2700 & XS Power 3100s.

• 6 months later...

I'm late to the thread, But I just ran through it. Any update on the amp choice? I would have never bought a Crunch amp for my subs period. Its ok.. I mean, I've used one on my tweets before.but thats it.

About the SP4 being. .65 ohm.. where's this info coming from? I was expecting it to be as advertised at 1 ohm from a dual 2 setup.

And thanks for the mechman / singer comparison, b/c I was deciding between those to myself. Either them or ohio.

I'm late to the thread, But I just ran through it. Any update on the amp choice? I would have never bought a Crunch amp for my subs period. Its ok.. I mean, I've used one on my tweets before.but thats it.

About the SP4 being. .65 ohm.. where's this info coming from? I was expecting it to be as advertised at 1 ohm from a dual 2 setup.

And thanks for the mechman / singer comparison, b/c I was deciding between those to myself. Either them or ohio.

never did get anything else. I did tons of research on the amp, and found out that the GP 3000 was about the only good amp that Crunch ever made.

and apparently, all FI subs are like that as far as voice coil ratings go. they are all actually lower than what they advertise.

That's just the DC resistance of the coil wire, not the rated nominal impedance.

All speakers are like this, not just FI.

I can second what OP has said about the gp3000d's. They have been clamped to do over rated power and have been proven time and time again in the lanes!

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Have you done anything new with this setup?? Im just finishing up my doors, already did the A pillars.

no the car got reposessed :( stripped all the equipment out of it though and it will go in whatever car he gets next

Archived