trying to get more sq and staging ... what about these?

michigancapri92

He is going to demo my truck tomorrow ...

I'm jealous now.

guess my old truck is going to get its bath tonight ... been needing one for a while

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Very nice sounding vehicle you have there Sir ... I have to admit, I was very impressed with your setup ...

This is more of a "Sound System" verses a loud and obnoxious bass machine ... My kind of system, Thank you Sir !!!

After hearing this CDT 3 way component system, I now know why most people change to active after having a passive 3 way component set ...

If it was mine, I would to ... Blues Car Audio passive component sets are designed TOTALLY different ...

First thing I would do to this machine is get rid of the passive crossovers and totally bandpass your door drivers ...

Second thing is to get those tweeters on that dash location we talked about and cross them over at 2600 htz ...

Then add the mids in the kicks if you need them ... Wish I could have gave you this suggestion before you paid for those kick pannels ...

But I'm sure you are going to use them ... Its cool, I'm only giving suggestions here ...

About the center channel ... If anything (if you set it up like we talked about) would be a 4" driverin the center "up front" of the dash ...

I told you how to wire it up and work with the rest of the system ...

any updates since this past weekend ??

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Very nice sounding vehicle you have there Sir ... I have to admit, I was very impressed with your setup ...

This is more of a "Sound System" verses a loud and obnoxious bass machine ... My kind of system, Thank you Sir !!!

After hearing this CDT 3 way component system, I now know why most people change to active after having a passive 3 way component set ...

If it was mine, I would to ... Blues Car Audio passive component sets are designed TOTALLY different ...

First thing I would do to this machine is get rid of the passive crossovers and totally bandpass your door drivers ...

Second thing is to get those tweeters on that dash location we talked about and cross them over at 2600 htz ...

Then add the mids in the kicks if you need them ... Wish I could have gave you this suggestion before you paid for those kick pannels ...

But I'm sure you are going to use them ... Its cool, I'm only giving suggestions here ...

About the center channel ... If anything (if you set it up like we talked about) would be a 4" driverin the center "up front" of the dash ...

I told you how to wire it up and work with the rest of the system ...

any updates since this past weekend ??

After I finish my loud bass build, after a few months I'm tearing it down and doing a full sq build. I'll definitely need your help!

OP go active with what u alrdy have and adjust speaker position like ^^ he says too. Good luck man!

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Thank you Sir ...

Well, thats what I would do if I had that 3 way setup ... I wish he would run active 2 way and delete the mids ...

But not sure if he will do that ...

Me personally ... I like my 2 way passive setup ... Blues Car Audio ...

I am def going to look into band passing the door speakers and will also be putting some tweets up higher because it definitely made a difference in staging and will also be doing some small speakers wired to hu in the rear! Glad you like it so far was a pleasure meeting you

I like cdt audio they have good product great costu mer service and all made in usa never been disappointed

If I had blues audio you wouldnt have to run active cause their stuff already sounds probably just as good!

You can run Blues Car Audio Active products or passive ... depending on the application ...

I like cdt audio they have good product great costu mer service and all made in usa never been disappointed

Don't get me wrong guys ... I really enjoyed listening to CDT ... Great components !!!

I just wasn't to happy with the way they was crossed over ...

Plus, please keep in mind ... Multiple drivers make it harder to establish a stage and image ... I f you don't be careful, you will cause the effect of multiple singers / instruments on stage when there should be only one, and harder to determine their locations ...

Archived