Jump to content

UPgrading Mids and Highs NEED IDEAS


HunterJohnson

Recommended Posts

Posted

Currently I have hifonics 6.5 comps they are great for $45 but its time to get new components.

I currently run an alpine mrv-f405

I've been looking into seleniums? What do you guys think...

Also I can get alpine, rockford, focal at cost but they are kinda pricey.

Budget is around 100-150 a set.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Posted

Seems a lot of people who want pa's like those Sileniums, and I've heard a lot of good things about Crescendo too. They are having a presale on their new pa mids, check out their section on caco.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Yes, I think you can buy crossovers from Crescendo if you get them, ask them when you're buying them

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

A few people were talking about that on here on a few threads. Apparently the components are the same as the DD components, and they are decent for the money ($100/set), and there are mixed reviews on their PA's.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 735 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...