Thanks bro,... its been slow today,.. im lacking some motivation for some reason.... anyway....

Bat is in and secure, worked out pretty good, (remember, im wicked limited on space) as in that i was able to find a spot for the T1000-4ad, and fuse/distro blocks with the battery in the spare well location... i was starting to sweat where the hell it was going to go!!....

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

From here, the enclosure goes back in, and im going to try firing forward, from rear fire, and see how it sounds, ....

IMG_0334.jpg

i was also stoked (damn uni-body rides) to find that the ground i used didnt bleed any loss from front to rear. I took the ground i choose, and attatched a lead to my FLUKE, and then ran a wire all the way up the front of the vehicle where it attaches to the body, and LOST NOTHING, i would expected a 1/10th of a ohm loss, hell, just from the 14 gauge wire i used to come back to the rear, but nothing, i even had perfect continuity.... i was very satisifeid......

@Vip, you have any info or experiance on some honda/acura garb?... Ground, voltage, space issues??

I work on a shit tn hondas and acuras lol i did an install to a member of a car club and they all had me do theirs lol what you need help with brotha i will help you to the best of my knowledge if dont know something ill be upfront about it false info is worse than no info pm if anything

Dude, thanks,... ive bugged Jon, and Tony so damn much... and its a trip... i get a view here and there, but not a swinging dick in the bunch will say anything... makes me think this build was placed wrong. AKA - wrong vehicle..lol... it has been a bastard... i just finished my XS bat, and regearing ( by that i mean i recrimped and re ran my P&G) my singer alty... dude, let me shower, grab a beer,... and ill pm the hell outta ya... (nix the homo)

also,... thanks for a damn reply... :friends:

Thanks bro, my back and brains gave out in the evening, the enclosure and the 2500bdcp goes back in tomorrow. I just had to stop, started doing stupid shit, and forgetting what i was doing, or wanted to do. So i thought best to just give it up... some beers,a hot shower, and ill hit it with coffee and baileys tomorrow in the am....see you all in 8 hours...

@VIP, ill be in touch (again, no,... ahhh fug it... you know)

Thanks bro, my back and brains gave out in the evening, the enclosure and the 2500bdcp goes back in tomorrow. I just had to stop, started doing stupid shit, and forgetting what i was doing, or wanted to do. So i thought best to just give it up... some beers,a hot shower, and ill hit it with coffee and baileys tomorrow in the am....see you all in 8 hours...

@VIP, ill be in touch (again, no,... ahhh fug it... you know)

lol aha yea man feel free to hit me up weneva this guy never sleeps lol

Archived