LOL it's cool, well now you can buy mine :drink40:. My wife has to work tomorrow so I guess I'll start my wall - I'm going with the 16 10's but I'm going to make the front of my box removable and I'm going to build a front for the 2 9518 DD's at some point. Gives me a reason not to sell them lol. And no comments about replacing my vents? Damn that took a ton of work.

im just interested on how your going to get two alts in there... i have the 4.6L v8 n its a tight fit under there..

X2

The vents look badass dude, def better than the rectangular junk. The wall sounds like itll be fun

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Mine is actually the 4.0 k motor, there is a bracket on the right side of the motor only holding the power steering fluid. I'm just relocating that and having a bracket made for that side.

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

The vents look badass dude, def better than the rectangular junk. The wall sounds like itll be fun

Thanks man appreciate it, and I'm excited about the wall can't wait for it to be done.

Well I was pretty excited about my build, was going to take a different route and go with 2 18's. Damn I had everything lined up, guy was trading me 12 of my 10's for 2 18's. Spent hours on the phone with this dude texting back and forth, 30 minutes worth of digging through my other audio stuff and making a list for him in case he needed something else and we finally made the deal just had to work out a day to get together for the actual trade of the equipment. Also I have had a guy who has hounded me about my DD 9518's for a while so with a new set on it's way I called and sold them to him, while he was at my house he bought my last 4 of the tens for his other vehicle. Things couldn't have been going smoother, I head off to work with a giant smile knowing I would soon have my new 18's and was working on my new enclosure in my head when I get the fucking text - Dude I sold those subs local. FUCK!!!!! I totally fucked myself by selling off my other 18's and 4 of the tens for a 16 tens build. So now my only fucking choice is buy 4 more tens at over 20 bucks more then I sold them for each, or try and sell the last 12 and buy me a new set of 18's or just fucking throw in the towel. Now I remember why I always just held on to my old gear, people fucking suck and will fuck you over for a few bucks........

/rant off

Damn dude that sucks! Fuck that dude for pretty much giving you his word and backing out, thats bullshit. I love explorer builds as I have one, so I good luck! I hope you get it all straightened out

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB