VIPmeetSPL's Stolen Recovery "Bring it back To Life" build ls400 VIP style

Glad you got her back! You know when they steal them they usually burn them or throw them in the canal.

wish they had... insuance would have covered that...and then i woulda bought an exact sae lex and started over on a fresh one not a fucked up one

damn many, sorry to hear about that car jacking. i put a spare smart phone hidden in my car with every function off except google latitude, which allows me to see the phone, thus car, wherever it is.

Learning Everyday.

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD

Alpine SPS-610C

BXI-2008D

(2) SWR-1242D / Ported

that does suck man. i had it happen to me also

but they got me inmy own driveway.. i had a 1990 crx si full bodykit n all b16 motor swap etc etc..

they took my doors the bodykit the wheels the motor trans all the breaks ( had integra rear disk swap) evrything literally stripped it clean

neighbors didnt see a thing and i was at work when it happend..get this in broad daylight too

yea... i wish the woulda done that and saved me a couple Gs in hospital bills its a fucked up feeling but oh well gata keep pushing

what i a thinking so far for the build is 2 10s or 3 8s firing and ported through the rear deck dont know what 10s yet but i want the shit to get real damn loud and through the rear deck i might just get real loud since my car is a damn sound trap shit is soo damn sealed lol i going to go for a demo car. not really interested in hitting real high numbers just to get a WOW thats coming fro 2 10s type reaction and still have a completely usable trunk....which i will never use anyway just the thought is nice to have and all amps flush munted in trunk panels nd a battey in spare tire well....i am taking suggestions if you think im over thinking something or have an idea you just wanna share..NO I WILL NOT WALL as this car is going to be aimed at VIP show car since i will be showing at most if not all club lexus meets go hard or go home this tie around

so this is what i thinking for door panels. quick little sketch up i wil get more into detail just want some opinions on it first im gonna do 2 mids and a super tweet on each of the front doors

Before (Left) After (Right)

please disreguard the writing

075E0F1E-orig.jpg

Archived