VIPmeetSPL's Stolen Recovery "Bring it back To Life" build ls400 VIP style

Thats a nice design..

The Car in my Avi is my baby, and i remeber when she got broken into i wanted to whoop every body that looked at me.. my mom included ( :rofl: LMAO jk jk )

but in all seriousness, just keep pushing and stay positive and God has a plan for you (i dont know if your religious or not but i have complete faith :)

Ill be tuned in, cant wait to start my Build... ill be starting from scratch like you so im Definitely tuned in!!! :popcorn:

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Thats a nice design..

The Car in my Avi is my baby, and i remeber when she got broken into i wanted to whoop every body that looked at me.. my mom included ( :rofl: LMAO jk jk )

but in all seriousness, just keep pushing and stay positive and God has a plan for you (i dont know if your religious or not but i have complete faith :)

Ill be tuned in, cant wait to start my Build... ill be starting from scratch like you so im Definitely tuned in!!! :popcorn:

wish it had just got broken into they wouldnt have stripped it dwn like they did and broke hella crap in m interrior but yea gata keep pushing and the idea for door panels will hopefully give it a better look im trying to shoot for an updated stock look on newer lexuses that come stock with a 3way ish system i want to be loud yet dnt take up much space which is why a rear deck build is what im going with

this time around was thinking 2 10s maybe just one or some 8s am shooting for just a demo cars numbers isnt what im looking for precicely just a wow impression from 2 10s firing and ported through the rear deck

Damn man, that sucks no doubt. Your right about staying posative tho, its a chance to rebuild again better.

Your friend is a damn good person for hooking the rims up, that is pretty damn deadly. I will keep posted on your new build my man.

yea he came through with those rims with some really nice tires to the brought a tear to my eye because no one has ever done anything fr me and to me this is big and it just shows all the good things i have chosen to do instead of bad and all the good deeds that ive done expecting nothing back really do come back

The only they didnt take of mine was a kicker 2 channel (smh might as well took it) but they went in the "HARD" way and broke everything to get what they want smh and for SOME ODD REASON parts on a Monte Carlo are EXPENSIVE to replace and its a damn American car (cmon chevy lol)

But the design is clean, my only opinion (i dont know how your door mounts so it may or may not work) is to move the tweeter by the Handle and where u have the tweeter now make a "Lexus L" Embezelled (spell check lol) there since your looking for something stock yet show material

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Oh there's gonna be something there to give it a little spank and I'm.going to have tweets in stock location on The pillar so I don't want them to interact with eachother in anyway not that it will because I don't know just don't wanna try lol but I do have a couple tricks up my sleeveu guys just get a little idea glimpse still have plenty time to figure on design

I'll be tuned in to this one. I love VIP style cars.

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

• 2 weeks later...

one little update got some on piece jdm headlights straight off a toyota celsior which is the japanese make of my ls400 got an incredible price on em too thanks to my buddy out a venus autosport in rancho cordova ca here some pics before it used to be a 2 piece headlight/fog light now its all in one clear bumper strip also ordered still working out details on the interior gettin shipped out here but soon it will be as for paint its all paid for just waitn to get the rest of my parts so when the car gts painted it ets put back together not putting anythin on til then also working on a couple mods on the car that i had been debatin on which are gonna be a surprise sorry for not too much going on here just been real busy in the real life gettin shit together

04C95CAB-orig.jpg

Archived