Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

Very nice bro, can you make me one in silver ? I have monies in pp for you

PM me your address and I'll send a batch your way.

damn anyway to get the stickers with out having Paypal?

I want the stevemeadedesigns, and a SMD sticker, and maybe even a forevrbumpn sticker

I'll accept money orders as well.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Got my stickers ASAP and then some. Was a smooth fast transaction i plan on buying many more in the future :good:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Derrick is the Cooolest Guy on the Forums.

Dude thanks sooooo much for the Batch of Stickers, you my man RULE, if there is anything I can do for you Please Dont hesitate to ask.

David

Derrick is the Cooolest Guy on the Forums.

Dude thanks sooooo much for the Batch of Stickers, you my man RULE, if there is anything I can do for you Please Dont hesitate to ask.

David

If you don't mind share a couple of those with Steve. If he likes them I'll send ya'll more to hand out.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

If you don't mind share a couple of those with Steve. If he likes them I'll send ya'll more to hand out.

absolutly I allready planned on taking some to him on this week, I showed him the pic you posted, he thought they looked good, but seeing in person will ne much better, cause they are sick, thanks again bro.

<3 the site stickers!!!

found that the first two Ws in my "www.stevemeadedesigns.com" were ripped so i'm just going to grab a razor and take the Ws off... who needs the Ws now'a'days anyways????

thanks Derrick for the pinup Rockford and allowing me to sport the site i visit most (backed up by my computers "most visited" history)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived