Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

yep got some memphis "m" logos and they are real nice

might see about haveing you copy a logo i had made ..... and make some more for me as well, i need 2 windshiled sized ones and one thats odd lol.... and im pondering on some more funny ones,... eventualy ill have more stickers on the van than i do of rust or paint :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

damn at the artwork this is sweet ima halfto make me a pp account, do u do next day shipping or just regular?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i'll take a number 1 and a number 8 i\with a coke.....value size that please...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

damn at the artwork this is sweet ima halfto make me a pp account, do u do next day shipping or just regular?

I'll do money orders as well so you don't have to create an account just for this. I send them regular first class mail. If you want to pay the extra fee I'll gladly do next day shipping, but since you're in NC you should see them next day anyways.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived