Interesting Shit I Just Saw On Youtube

about the Lanzar Van being the loudest ride in the nation and in the comments my man Steve Meade, I don't know if any of you guys ever heard of Steve Meade but yea, you know a few jabs were thrown at him. Here is the link

duh that's fucked up. i tried to leave a comment under yours, but it left it somewhere else. it's like those people leaving comments are comparing apples to oranges. a walled off lanzar van with 2 seats compared to an suv with all 4 seats and no wall and daily driven. people are so ignorant...

:lol: that guy was only tryn to sell some lanzar opti 15s lol and so screens, thats the purpose of his job and anyone else's system doesnt compare in his eyes and wallet

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

duh that's fucked up. i tried to leave a comment under yours, but it left it somewhere else. it's like those people leaving comments are comparing apples to oranges. a walled off lanzar van with 2 seats compared to an suv with all 4 seats and no wall and daily driven. people are so ignorant...

wall or no wall, bass wise I have money on steve. The vocals on that van is nothing to talk about but the way some of those people were talking, it seems they may be employed or maybe some type of management but I can't tell for sure or Lanzar may not know nothing about that video. Either way, I put out that challenge because of prior history. I know Im also a magazine that deals with manufacturers and it might come back to bite me in my ass but fuck it, Im a car audio authentist

and isnt lanzar up there in new york as well? might have somethin throw down in the street over pullin lanzars bish card lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yeah people just diss what they dont have/understand. and yeah bass is bass, they can think the van is louder and all, but they dont gotta diss someones skill and whatnot. yeah i think the van looked pimp as hell, lights and plexi and all that. but steve's would be louder and he does know what he's talkin about

I had to defend steve because I see alot of people hating on him and they don't even know him. I respect him because he does know his shit and he is a fellow competitor but it gets me tight when start comparing him to another because alot of people do it to me.