Sonic Electronix

sounds like alot of b.s. especially for a guy who paid for the box i would be more worried if he had not paid . really with out knowing his the situation i would try and give him more than 48 hrs i think by law if it does not get claimed by 30 days you can do as you wish. just tell him you ran out of space and that he needs to come and pick it up or you will charge for stoarage for x amount of days ? after that the box goes outside and uf it gets weathered or stloen its not ur responsibility . try to atleast give him more than enough time so he cant blame you and also you can try and get some extra monies for your troubles

Telling someone that you're either going to "burn it or sell it to some1 else" is tactless. If you're doing a business deal with someone, be professional and just say that it's using a lot of your free space preventing you from making boxes for other people and you need it out of there by X date or they will forfeit the box. The person already paid you, so it's not an issue of them not having the money.

what the fuck do you think ive been doing? sitting around with my thumb up my ass??

professionalism went out the window a week ago..

i txt him EVERYDAY 2 or 3 times a day..and he continues to blow me off

so i see it as your post was NOT needed

Glad I'm not the one doing business with you. If you get cranky over a post online (one that wasn't even harsh, BTW) I can't imagine working with you in person. My point is that when dealing with someone that is a paying customer, you should be direct and concise. Give them a specific date and a specific outcome (and use spell-check). There's no need to burn potential bridges by acting aggressive, deal with the situation and move on.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

sounds like alot of b.s. especially for a guy who paid for the box i would be more worried if he had not paid . really with out knowing his the situation i would try and give him more than 48 hrs i think by law if it does not get claimed by 30 days you can do as you wish. just tell him you ran out of space and that he needs to come and pick it up or you will charge for stoarage for x amount of days ? after that the box goes outside and uf it gets weathered or stloen its not ur responsibility . try to atleast give him more than enough time so he cant blame you and also you can try and get some extra monies for your troubles

did you miss the part where he expected a fast turnaround so i busted my ass all day.. that was 8 days ago almost 9 days now..

also i forgot 2 mention 2 days ago..he said "ill be there at 3" so i cleared my entire schedule..and waited for him.. and he stood me up ( i actually called off work to do so also)

i honestly say give him the 48 hrs and then find another use for it... like n8 said a stand for something lol and to the guys saying "well hes already paid for it i wouldnt worry about it" are narrow minded and only looking at this through blinders... the box is now costing the builder space,time, and essential money.. ill damn near guarantee the guy coulda found the time to swing by and get the box and this whole situation coulda been avoided

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

did you miss the part where he expected a fast turnaround so i busted my ass all day.. that was 8 days ago almost 9 days now..

also i forgot 2 mention 2 days ago..he said "ill be there at 3" so i cleared my entire schedule..and waited for him.. and he stood me up ( i actually called off work to do so also)

no i did not miss that but some guys are just @ holes so i hope you charged more for the fast turn around and if you did not its a learning experience for the next time and remember you have the box paid so if the buyer is smart you can get extra money for your trouble .

really you are asking peoples opinion but at the end its your call .

just remeber you are the seller/builder and he is the buyer/customer so even tho he is an @ss you still have to do things in a bussiness aspect .

i agree with you the buyer is a d-bag but part of anay business is that some times you got to bite the bullet

i honestly say give him the 48 hrs and then find another use for it... like n8 said a stand for something lol and to the guys saying "well hes already paid for it i wouldnt worry about it" are narrow minded and only looking at this through blinders... the box is now costing the builder space,time, and essential money.. ill damn near guarantee the guy coulda found the time to swing by and get the box and this whole situation coulda been avoided

i never said he should not worry about it i said i would be more worried had the customer not paid . so what i was saying is try to get the customer for storage . i agree with o.p. this is b.s. but its all on how each person wants to handle it .

Telling someone that you're either going to "burn it or sell it to some1 else" is tactless. If you're doing a business deal with someone, be professional and just say that it's using a lot of your free space preventing you from making boxes for other people and you need it out of there by X date or they will forfeit the box. The person already paid you, so it's not an issue of them not having the money.

what the fuck do you think ive been doing? sitting around with my thumb up my ass??

professionalism went out the window a week ago..

i txt him EVERYDAY 2 or 3 times a day..and he continues to blow me off

so i see it as your post was NOT needed

I was going to give you helpful advice, 'till I saw this. You have your money, if he doesn't want the box, take an axe to it and leave the pieces on his doorstep. If it's bothering you that much, scrap the wood and only charge him the price of the wood. But when you ask us for advice, and turn around and start with an attitude like that, you can take that box, take a shit in it, and shove it up your ass. Talent is only a small portion of success. Being an ass is a complete fail.

Oh, and if you want to be a prick, I'll be one too. This is in the wrong f*cking section. This doesn't have to do with general audio, it has to do with enclosures. There's a section for that. :stfu2::noob:

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!

I'd say your last text could have been a little more professional but I'd be pissed too.

48hrs sounds reasonable since you let him know the time frame. Maybe try to leave a voice message as well so the guy can't say some bs like oh my texts stopped working or whatever else he could make up.

Owner doesn't seem to concerned to get it.

He hasn't given you a legit excuse?

no i did not miss that but some guys are just @ holes so i hope you charged more for the fast turn around and if you did not its a learning experience for the next time and remember you have the box paid so if the buyer is smart you can get extra money for your trouble .

really you are asking peoples opinion but at the end its your call .

just remeber you are the seller/builder and he is the buyer/customer so even tho he is an @ss you still have to do things in a bussiness aspect .

i agree with you the buyer is a d-bag but part of anay business is that some times you got to bite the bullet

i didnt make a whole lot off this box.. i made exactly 42bux after material cost n such.. i cut him a 1 time deal ONLY.. and he does this

usually i make at least 80 to 100 profit