I been wanting to upgrade and have been looking at the ma audio line and I like the way they look and heard alot of people use there amp's on here?

Was thinking of two of these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2758_M...io+MA120XE.html

and one of these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6560_-...dio+M600XE.html

They are both free shipping and my total would be 175 shipped

Do you think it would be a nice sounding low and kinda loudish steup over my two ten inch visoniks and my american pro 600 watt amp. I would bridged the amp to get the most power out of it?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

hmmm close to 800 rms and only needs a 20 fuse? something smells fishy

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

MA audio is not a bad sounding brand imo. my friend has a pair of 12's running off an MA amp i sold him. the right enclosure and i think it'll definitely be an upgrade to what you have now. he refuses to like any other brand other than kicker, but he's in love with his now

EDIT: yeah i'd check into a somewhat stronger amp as they are overrated. and check carefully...some of their products are rated at 17 volts. the amp i had was 3000 watts @ 17 volts, but like...1200 @ 14.4

Edited by ExpoSport

that ma amp aint that good it could barly push 2-10 kicker comps

those subs are purdy good

Well I know that amp won't push what it claims it does. I like the subs and would like to run a ma audio amp with them and I said get it cause its free shipping. What amp would you recommend by ma audio that is 100 with free shipping from that site that better than the one i put up?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

MA audio is not a bad sounding brand imo. my friend has a pair of 12's running off an MA amp i sold him. the right enclosure and i think it'll definitely be an upgrade to what you have now. he refuses to like any other brand other than kicker, but he's in love with his now

EDIT: yeah i'd check into a somewhat stronger amp as they are overrated. and check carefully...some of their products are rated at 17 volts. the amp i had was 3000 watts @ 17 volts, but like...1200 @ 14.4

was it the same subs at what i am looking at these are 350 rms. how do they sound. Trust me If I get them they would be matched with a baddass custom box that I would build?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Bro I know we are homies and all....DUDE SAVE UP!!!! no offense homie but just save up and be happy with it

Dude Ive been saving and I think ma audio is good? I am not going to try and go balls out and get top of the line shit right now. Good for you that you saved and bought over a 5 grand system I will go balls out when I have a real job and can do it right? You made a lot of money working with your dad I am making 6 an hour and only work 4 days on a pay check LOL

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Guest Nismofreak
Dude Ive been saving and I think ma audio is good? I am not going to try and go balls out and get top of the line shit right now. Good for you that you saved and bought over a 5 grand system I will go balls out when I have a real job and can do it right? You made a lot of money working with your dad I am making 6 an hour and only work 4 days on a pay check LOL

yah but it took 2 years to save up of hard work...not only working with my dad but I moved lawns..just save up and get something a bit better

ps: system not much as you think

Edited by Nismofreak