loook freee!!!!!!

Well I went to put the new speakers in my car last night well I have like some plastic thing in my door made to fit the speakers but the focal is wideand won't fit unless I dremel out a slot to let it slid in. And I really don't want to do that. Any ideas?

I'm sure nate can confirm that by our ip addresses. And.he posted them after we tried to get them in my doors and I said we will just post them there

so your friend on here with the level 6 is selling these on caco for $500. you sure you aren't the same person?

Probably given by the level 6 burner. But hell probably have to give it back

Ha ha ha, and I quote, LOL. Funny, so now they sell their stuff on caco. Must have realized not going to work on SMD

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

so your friend on here with the level 6 is selling these on caco for $500. you sure you aren't the same person?

Probably given by the level 6 burner. But hell probably have to give it back

Ha ha ha, and I quote, LOL. Funny, so now they sell their stuff on caco. Must have realized not going to work on SMD

Still dont know what your implying. What am I giving back?

Why is your friend selling it and not you? They are yours correct? Not a level 6 given.to you, which you tried to sell, then sold back to.avoid trouble?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why is your friend selling it and not you? They are yours correct? Not a level 6 given.to you, which you tried to sell, then sold back to.avoid trouble?

I can't sell on caco or here. They are mine. And.it wasn't given to me I bought it. it wasn't to avoid trouble it was because he wanted it back.