Sonic Electronix

ok this may have been answered millions of times but, i was wondering if its better to run a cap then not having one at all with a stock battery.... im in the process of getting a 15 or just recone my DD2515, to run off my AQ1200d, i do have the big 3 with a stock alt

caps aren't worth it dude, ud be better off without it and upgrading ur battery under the hood i believe good luck either way :)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

yeah thats what im understanding its just i had a 15 in my other car, with a different amp and no cap... and it just took my alt down to shit and had to go get it rebuild after i was at the hospital bc of that car falling on my head

ouch man...well...caps are bad because they discharge immediately then try to regain their power while the amp/s still pull power through it...ud kill ur alt faster with a cap than without

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

upgrade your main battey and recone that DD

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

well i bought the DD for 200 bucks with the box... and a place where i live is going to charge me a little over 200 bucks just to recone it.. so my thinking is i can find another on that can handle more power, and yes gally there was alot of pain and blood

well i bought the DD for 200 bucks with the box... and a place where i live is going to charge me a little over 200 bucks just to recone it.. so my thinking is i can find another on that can handle more power, and yes gally there was alot of pain and blood

200 for a recone??

thats a rip off....

...well there a lot of guys in the sale section...maybe you will find a DC sub somewhere....or some othe sub...why not get 2 12s and go ported trough the rear deck??

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X