Sundown Audio

SAZ-1500 blown..

Ok so my saz-1500d blew up. Here is how it happend. I hooked everything up and no power checked the fuses on the amp, and they were blown. No big deal, all I had to replace the old 40 amp fuses on the amp were 20 amp fuses so I put the 20 amp fuses in and hooked everything back up and when I went to hook up the positive to the battery there was a arc and smoked came out of my amp. I unhooked the positive leads real quick and checked the 20 amp fuses on the amp and they weren't blown? But I opened the amp and there was a part fried. I will upload picture of the part that fired in a little. I am just confused why this happend and the 20 amps didn't blow.....

Well somethings touching something that it shouldnt be touching. Check your power run and make sure there its not cut open somewhere touching metal.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Burned guts.

67dd5158.jpg

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Should always have positives hooked up befor grounds, and db-r.com does repairs , im sure there are others that do repairs im just not aware of them, maybee others will chime in to help.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas