Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Weird seeing you burp that high when you are tuned to 33hz though. Did you do a sweep and see that was your peak, or just guess at it?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Either the fact that I'm running a Kicker or my how car is, thought I would peak in the 40's but 50's is where I peak.

They did a sweep with the Termlab CD, and then gave me a 2nd CD playing my peak frequency, it was also a test and tune, I didn't enter in anything.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Yeah it must be your car. If I remember correctly earlier in the thread you said you plan on upgrading to an aq2200?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Yes, on a pair of skars :D

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

Mini coopers are tight on space lol. 4 12's I agree with Omega that has gotta be loud and moving some kind of air. What's your build under must have missed it. Omega your scores are better than what I get out of the escort lol. It's low enough not to wastes someones time to meter it lol. It hits hard just not real loud.

Posted

You'll like the AQ way more than that Kicker :good: Hell, they are on sale right now $350 with free shipping! Only 4hrs left

Mini coopers are tight on space lol. 4 12's I agree with Omega that has gotta be loud and moving some kind of air. What's your build under must have missed it.

I never posted a build log haha, so you didn't miss it. I posted a few pictures of it in the Sundown section, but that is about it. I never take enough pictures to do an actual build log. Have a few on my photobucket of finished stuff.

And eh, it's alright, not that loud. Only did a 149.4 in the kick on a 50-35hz sweep. But considering the box I designed/built in 1 day just so I could take it to that show, it's not all that bad. It is also destroying itself because of zero bracing, only a double baffle.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

If I ever get to getting it, I think I may see how the Kicker likes the AQ 2200 lol, though performs well for the $60 I paid for it but still always wanna move up.

Dog, I see you Escort as a clean daily, I bet it sounds great, car doesn't have to be loud on the meter to be good still, if you're happy with it, then there's nothing wrong with that, and a lot of people would envy the way you installed it with all that vinyl.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget


2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Posted

If I ever get to getting it, I think I may see how the Kicker likes the AQ 2200 lol, though performs well for the $60 I paid for it but still always wanna move up.

Dog, I see you Escort as a clean daily, I bet it sounds great, car doesn't have to be loud on the meter to be good still, if you're happy with it, then there's nothing wrong with that, and a lot of people would envy the way you installed it with all that vinyl.

Thank you sir. It was up to me I would have went bigger and ported lol. But it was for her and it dose sound good and clean for cheap equipment. It surprises most people who hear it thinking it won't hit like it dose. It surprises me sometimes. I like the way it came out,got to do the rear deck now.
Posted

I think the manual will work for your ride sir. It is a Chilton for Volvo's 90-98 book number 72302 coupes/sedans/wagons will cover up to 2000 on some models. Just cause of the difference between Germany and American number system. This manual also covers the Volvo's made in Germany,U.S.,and Canadian models. It is has not been written in or torn up still pretty much new. Just pm your address if interested and Wednesday I'll mail it out to ya.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7642 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...