Yeah, my car has some few issues that I need to get fixing to.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Give it a few weeks with the 15s. Wonder what it would sound like with the box port back...

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Give it a few weeks with the 15s. Wonder what it would sound like with the box port back...

well, due to speaker wire length, and lack of clearance under the reardeck, turning the box won't be happening.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

• 2 weeks later...

Been redoing the interior with plasti dip
965914_663206733696249_760891297_o.jpg
243014_663206737029582_12505452_o.jpg
976856_663206743696248_2009669302_o.jpg

And here are some new scores
Driver door open
Left is kick
Right on the dash
977439_664871356863120_754274405_o.jpg

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Looking good man. Putting up some good numbers.

Thank you Dog, hopefully I can get some higher numbers when i get a 2nd battery down the road

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Wow gost sayin somthing was ghetto was major lulz, now thats out of the way congrats on the score. On a bigger amp with batteries i think ull have no problem hitting the 145 ur wantin. Readin this kinda makes me want to get off my ass and build my new box while the weather is nice

Wow gost sayin somthing was ghetto was major lulz, now thats out of the way congrats on the score. On a bigger amp with batteries i think ull have no problem hitting the 145 ur wantin. Readin this kinda makes me want to get off my ass and build my new box while the weather is nice

Thanks man

I'm hoping for a 145 with the current setup, hoping that having a 2nd batt that I'm about to save up for, helps me gain a bit.

Get to building then lol, nice weather is always a good thing.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Iv seen numous builds where peeps have had gains almost a whole db just by gettin their eletrical done up. And i will build it just waiten for my dad. Been a week or two since me and him had a guys day and bass and workin on our trucks have always been our thing. But ant subs at half power? Im not up on knowdledge on skars subs. I know my subs would really come alive on more power. Dc m2 8s are laughin at 500 rms but my new box is right on spec for what cj said they would like / end thread jack

Iv seen numous builds where peeps have had gains almost a whole db just by gettin their eletrical done up. And i will build it just waiten for my dad. Been a week or two since me and him had a guys day and bass and workin on our trucks have always been our thing. But ant subs at half power? Im not up on knowdledge on skars subs. I know my subs would really come alive on more power. Dc m2 8s are laughin at 500 rms but my new box is right on spec for what cj said they would like / end thread jack

I wouldn't doubt it, just by cleaning my grounds, I feel like I gained a bit.

The Skar IVX v2's are rated at 400 rms but they are taking 600 each with no problem, honestly, I think they could take more.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Archived