Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

trippi any new pics of the truck or do i have to keep sending you some nice vids of the chicks down here loll

Keep calm and carry on

Jesus man change your BIo each post is half a page

lollllllll

Keep calm and carry on

Sorry for the lack of updates, I still dont have the hummer.

Here is recent pictures

1394384_10153483859580171_517354604_n_zp

1425582_10153484171620171_880270105_n_zp

Despite my efforts to try and reason with Iragigi, He has since removed my fuel tank and fuel pump so I will have to try and figure out somewhere else to mount a fuel tank now. No idea where, if there is anywhere without dropping batteries. I wont know until I get it back. He also has went against my wishes on the wiring color scheme. All the batteries and amps are wired up as Positive is Blue- Negative is Silver. Under the hood it will be completely backwards. Silver positive and Blue negative. Along with the distro block. Its just a plain block with wires coming in and back out. No fuses no where. I cannot touch any of that or it will void Trippis warranty.

That is some bullshit. What happens if someone buys an alt that he doesnt install? No warranty? There is over 3600a or supposedly 3600a of alternators in that truck and not a single fuse anywhere to be seen. It is one thing to not fuse in your own vehicle, but what happens if you dont do it in someone elses vehicle and something spikes and causes thousands of dollars of damage or worse?!?!

That is some bullshit. What happens if someone buys an alt that he doesnt install? No warranty? There is over 3600a or supposedly 3600a of alternators in that truck and not a single fuse anywhere to be seen. It is one thing to not fuse in your own vehicle, but what happens if you dont do it in someone elses vehicle and something spikes and causes thousands of dollars of damage or worse?!?!

And I'll get blammed for that too lol.

It never fails trippi gets something like this. It sucks

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived