Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I really wish I had the post I was involved in.
It was over 300 comments, almost all of which were Dom and I

When I offered to help solve the fueling issue, he kept telling me that I wasn't gonna touch his charging system (which I never mentioned)
I personally think how he set up the alts is beautiful and impressive.
I can't speak for the alts themselves, but that is irrelevant

When I said that the fuel system was up to Trippi, he said letting Trippi decide is the same as letting a 5 year old play with fire.
At which point I asked if he was comparing Trippi to a 5 year old (reasonable response I think)

He then accused me of trying to put him against Trippi.

Now I don't think he actually means to insinuate Trippi is childish, so don't start going off on that topic. I believe they are actual friends
But how he handles people is shocking to me as a long term independent businessman.
I come here to start no drama, I really don't, but this build has got so out of hand
I understand he is a one man show, and work can get backlogged.

But at what point should this hummer be the only priority?

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

My build - 1996 4Runner with 2 18s - 149+ in a sealed box (with radiators)

0a4ee87c-28c8-4bf8-9dfe-5a06b9dea2dc_zps

3e3eb9dd-70f8-4424-ad11-ccebcd929ac4_zps

can't comment on fb but..

Iraggi Alternator Blue wire with orange alternators would look about as retarded as it gets

2953388-6165524928-GokuS.png

fukn kill yourself.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I really wish I had the post I was involved in.

It was over 300 comments, almost all of which were Dom and I

When I offered to help solve the fueling issue, he kept telling me that I wasn't gonna touch his charging system (which I never mentioned)

I personally think how he set up the alts is beautiful and impressive.

I can't speak for the alts themselves, but that is irrelevant

When I said that the fuel system was up to Trippi, he said letting Trippi decide is the same as letting a 5 year old play with fire.

At which point I asked if he was comparing Trippi to a 5 year old (reasonable response I think)

He then accused me of trying to put him against Trippi.

Now I don't think he actually means to insinuate Trippi is childish, so don't start going off on that topic. I believe they are actual friends

But how he handles people is shocking to me as a long term independent businessman.

I come here to start no drama, I really don't, but this build has got so out of hand

I understand he is a one man show, and work can get backlogged.

But at what point should this hummer be the only priority?

I read that whole post - at least most of it. I couldn't believe that a business would post stuff like this up on their page, what happened to PMs? Its minimal compared to how Excessive Amperage talks on their page about other companies/people, but damn. It is great that there are SO many professionally ran companies out there, that even when someone says something bad/idiotic about them, they do not go on the internet (facebook, etc) stooping down to their level making themselves look unprofessional/rude.

I'll stay out of the buisness side of this. I will say amazing looking work though. Hopefully you get the latest issue sorted. Can't wait to see this thing finished.

I read that whole post - at least most of it. I couldn't believe that a business would post stuff like this up on their page, what happened to PMs? Its minimal compared to how Excessive Amperage talks on their page about other companies/people, but damn. It is great that there are SO many professionally ran companies out there, that even when someone says something bad/idiotic about them, they do not go on the internet (facebook, etc) stooping down to their level making themselves look unprofessional/rude.

My biggest thing was that I said absolutely nothing about his work, and he responded to every question or comment with an attack against David or a sarcastic question.

I have not dealt with Iraggi for business, but just reading stuff like that would turn me away for a lifetime (let alone being part of it)

He does good work with setups. Nobody can or should argue with that (the bracketry itself)

But on the other side, Trippi went to dB designs for the overall build, and he went to Iraggi for the alts.

That is where the decisions should lie.

I understand he doesn't want someone to mess it up because it would seem like his fault, but the color scheme is Trippis decision.

As is the fuel system.

I could give a lecture on how not unsafe David's idea for it is

Yes I have a lot of stereo weight. I build for Smiles Per Gallon not Miles Per Gallon LOLZ

^^ that was my thoughts exactly it lies with the builder (berger) and the owner (trippi)

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I still say someone should just go kick that fucks (doms) teeth in and be done with it! and I would REALLY like to hear Trippi's thoughts on all this, that is one thing I am kinda surprised about, that he has not come in here and say anything yet. I feel bad for him and berger. this is all redic!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

I understand and respect his silence.

He has answered all the questions I had for him, though

The post I referred to previously, was deleted by him, so he is aware of everything at least.

Internet drama gets his build no further.

If he has issues, he can take them up with Dave and Dom

Archived