Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

if theyve never been reconed on before theyll be way easier to sand the paint off then to try to tape them off. Its when you gotta chisel off the glue that it sucks balls.

Someone needs to introduce you to a grinder with a good wheel on it!

Yea I like using a 4" angle grinder with a metal polishing type wheel on it. You can completely clean a 15" basket within 25-30 min.

Can't tell what the pic is on my phone Berger!? Lol

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Yea I like using a 4" angle grinder with a metal polishing type wheel on it. You can completely clean a 15" basket within 25-30 min.

A design :P

Zoomed really far out

25-30 min?!?! Are you stripping the entire basket? Should take 5-10min tops.

The entire thing, cut off surround/spiders. Then start grinding. Took me 30ish min on average per sub. Maybe your just a beast? Lol

I tend to stop every couple minutes because the spider landing smells terrible and kind've burns your eyes. The surround landing take a couple minutes.

Damn Berger your a tease!!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived