Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

trippis doors are already heavily modified in the rear. if he actually says it wont work he means it. im sure the first thing he told them was like hell it wont you better figure it out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

trippis doors are already heavily modified in the rear. if he actually says it wont work he means it. im sure the first thing he told them was like hell it wont you better figure it out.

You know what, after thinking about that....... scratch the suicide doors. Put the doors on a track system and have them slide out sideways with however many speakers he wants on them, have them firing forwards and backwards. If he'd like an idea about track system -

Check out Five Axis's rear door motorized platform

Story - http://reviews.carreview.com/five-axis-scions-on-display-at-motoring-j-style

211.jpg

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

lol...y'all are ruthless...but i'm anxious too fellas. As for the doors, I never got a chance to talk to the shop that was going to do the doors but the guy said he couldn't so I just have to live with that. When I get it back I am going to see if it can be done another way though. The kit I have is 180 degrees ...that blue hummer is 90.

Looks like it won't make that philly show but yeah it's in the same place it was last time....at the plateau park...but everybody calls it the platt. It should be a lot bigger this time and way more organized.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

lol...y'all are ruthless...but i'm anxious too fellas. As for the doors, I never got a chance to talk to the shop that was going to do the doors but the guy said he couldn't so I just have to live with that. When I get it back I am going to see if it can be done another way though. The kit I have is 180 degrees ...that blue hummer is 90.

Looks like it won't make that philly show but yeah it's in the same place it was last time....at the plateau park...but everybody calls it the platt. It should be a lot bigger this time and way more organized.

that thing was big as fuck last time -.-

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Been a while since I've been on! We got hit with a bad storm last night. Tree's down all around the warehouse, half the roof got blown off, and windows blown in....but the hummer is good! Bad news tho is we arent expected to have power for days :(.

The suicide kit wouldn't work because some of the speakers on the doors are in the way and too much metal was cut out to make room for the speakers. 2 weeks just to hear that...oh well, can't sweat the small stuff. The truck is back with Berger now so now it's on again. The goal is to have it done by june the 9th so I can get it tuned and ready for a show in Philly on the 15th.

Can you not reinforce by adding metal, and building a bracket that would space the speaker enclosures out from the doors to clear the mounting bars for the suicide kit?

This is what I was saying, I dont understand why that couldnt be done...I think he just honestly didnt wanna do it after seeing it..kinda pissed because I tried sending him pics before I took it down there and wasted 300 bucks in fuel and trailer rentals..but it is what it is I reckon.

Hopefully it wont take long to get power back on and get back to building! We did a little more testing the other day. Threw that single 18" box back in and hooked a 16k up to her...and no I didnt blow the sub!!!! lol

Been a while since I've been on! We got hit with a bad storm last night. Tree's down all around the warehouse, half the roof got blown off, and windows blown in....but the hummer is good! Bad news tho is we arent expected to have power for days :(.

Damn, did you know it was coming? They said it cut power to millions.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Damn, did you know it was coming? They said it cut power to millions.

I didnt know, my parents knew but it wasnt supposed to be that bad. And yeah, over a million lost power, around 3/4 still doesnt have power.

Archived