Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

*********BERGER IS A GINGER****************

so he has no soul!

just saying ;) text me some updates fool

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Im hoping to start cutting the floor out this week and design done....(yes I said cutting the floor :P)

For some reason, I'm not feeling the linear screw drive actuators on the doors. I understand the weight that they have to move but I know there are some actuators that are faster (but not too fast), than those.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

For some reason, I'm not feeling the linear screw drive actuators on the doors. I understand the weight that they have to move but I know there are some actuators that are faster (but not too fast), than those.

You know what I'm not feeling, THE FACT THAT WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT SUBS AND AMPS ARE GOING IN!!! COME ON ALREADY!!!! :madrofl:

I'm figuring they are moving around 200-225lbs. They are faster with out the door panels on...Remember tho the more weight/resistance the better to have a smaller ratio(so to say) and going slower.

Thanks to all for this thread! I never laughed that hard in a long time! N8ball, your brutal but it is funny as hell and true. I was waiting for Berger to post a picture of a camera propping up something on the hummer!

Archived