Why don't you tell me what the mass murderer Che did for you that you think is heroic.

And no the picture isn't about race. It is about the irony that an ex hippie, now capitalist is wearing a Che shirt.

'

I didn't say he was my hero either did I? I said he isn't your's because he did nothing for you.

Most of our presidents are mass murderers also and I don't see you talking down on them.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Oh yeah, I know all about him. He was a fucking criminal asshat monster. And all these dipshits wearing Che t-shirts like he is some hero need to have some sense knocked into their fucking heads.

He's not a hero in your eyes because he did nothing for you.

Do you consider Pancho Villa a hero? How about Hitler? Bin Ladden? Robbin Hood?

No.

No.

No.

Not a real person. lol

What exactly do you think the murderer Che did for this guy to become his hero?

6a00d8341bf6e253ef01127973693f28a4-800wi-e1315400898409.jpg

Because they also didn't do anything for you.

Didn't ask if he was real or not, I asked if you would consider him a hero.

I don't know, maybe you should ask.

Is that some sort of discrimination or a racial assumption since he isn't of Latin decent that he can't consider Che a hero?

What point were you even trying to make? You say this guy isn't a hero because he "did nothing for you." Then you talk about Hitler, Bin Laden, and Robin Hood? The fuck? Obviously these people didn't do anything for any of us.

Damn, you're good. (*full of sarcasm*)

Before you post again make sure you fully comprehend what you just got done reading.

I mentioned those other names because they're all hero's. Not to us, but to certain people.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Hi fellas, I'm doing my term paper for a 300 level geography course. It's on Che Guevara and his impact on the political and societal spheres in Latin America and elsewhere. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if people stateside even know who he is? If you do, what are your opinions on him? Revolutionary hero for egalitarianism or violent Leninist disciple? Likewise, if you don't know him, let me know that as well. I'm not going to be quoting you in my paper, no worries, but I may use your opinions and ideas as fuel for my own thought. Any input is appreciated!

And if you're form Mexico or Latin America, I very much have an interest as to what you have to say. You obviously know him. I could be wrong on that one too, but I think I'm right. What do you think he stands for? How much of an impact does he have on society? Gracias!

I'm going to class so I won't be back for a bit, but i will return comments. FYI I am completely neutral, I don't pretend to be a communist guerilla or a racist hick either.

Real Cute bro

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever
Pioneer DEH-P7400HD

2000 Ford F-150 EXT Cab

Clarion EQ

ra56jo.jpg

'

I didn't say he was my hero either did I? I said he isn't your's because he did nothing for you.

Most of our presidents are mass murderers also and I don't see you talking down on them.

This thread is about Che Guevara, no?

Why are you bringing up all these other people?

You are implying that because he is a hero to people that he has helped, that makes him a hero who is just misunderstood by everybody else. If that is what you believe then by all means get yourself a Bin Laden t-shirt because as you point out, it's the same damn thing. This thread is very specifically about "what do you think about Che Guevara?" I think he is a mass murderer that idiot kids wrongly think was a champion for the common people. You think whatever you want but don't try and sugarcoat what he was. There is no justification for the actions of people like him or Bin Laden or Hitler or Pol Pot or Timothy McVeigh or Stalin...

..or Robin Hood and Darth Vader. :D

'

You are implying that because he is a hero to people that he has helped, that makes him a hero who is just misunderstood by everybody else. If that is what you believe then by all means get yourself a Bin Laden t-shirt because as you point out, it's the same damn thing. This thread is very specifically about "what do you think about Che Guevara?" I think he is a mass murderer that idiot kids wrongly think was a champion for the common people. You think whatever you want but don't try and sugarcoat what he was. There is no justification for the actions of people like him or Bin Laden or Hitler or Pol Pot or Timothy McVeigh or Stalin...

I'm not arguing that you should change your opinion on him, BUT....

And all these dipshits wearing Che t-shirts like he is some hero need to have some sense knocked into their fucking heads.[/Quote]

That kind of sounds like you believe NOBODY should see him as a hero.

Oh and let me finish your last post.

....and Obama, and Bush, and the other Bush, and (insert other US president's name here), etc, etc. Haha

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Although I'm a pacifist so ideally noone has to die. Just clearing that up.

pacifism is what i s wrong with this country. if people would stand up for what they believe in then we wouldnt be in the fucked up world we are in now. sometimes you have to fix a problem manually instead of trying to wait it out and let it pass.

Haha if somebody steps on me I hit. I said "ideally." I hear your point, trust me. I'm all for sending the boys to Iraq and whatnot, sometimes stuff has to be done. Also I'm very right oriented so I'm not all hippy love go happy smoke pot high blah blah.

Oh yeah, I know all about him. He was a fucking criminal asshat monster. And all these dipshits wearing Che t-shirts like he is some hero need to have some sense knocked into their fucking heads.

He's not a hero in your eyes because he did nothing for you.

Do you consider Pancho Villa a hero? How about Hitler? Bin Ladden? Robbin Hood?

The winners write history. The CIA won. Che lost, it's just the way it is. If he had won in Bolivia we'd be svoiting for Pedro for president I'm sure.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

'

YES! It's about Che Guevara. Not our mass murdering presidents. And if you're remembered in history, you probably are somebody's hero. Che isn't my hero. I admire some quailites in him. Other things I don't so much. It isn't black and white fellas!

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Archived