Hi fellas, I'm doing my term paper for a 300 level geography course. It's on Che Guevara and his impact on the political and societal spheres in Latin America and elsewhere. Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if people stateside even know who he is? If you do, what are your opinions on him? Revolutionary hero for egalitarianism or violent Leninist disciple? Likewise, if you don't know him, let me know that as well. I'm not going to be quoting you in my paper, no worries, but I may use your opinions and ideas as fuel for my own thought. Any input is appreciated!

And if you're form Mexico or Latin America, I very much have an interest as to what you have to say. You obviously know him. I could be wrong on that one too, but I think I'm right. What do you think he stands for? How much of an impact does he have on society? Gracias!

I'm going to class so I won't be back for a bit, but i will return comments. FYI I am completely neutral, I don't pretend to be a communist guerilla or a racist hick either.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

I'm el Salvadoran, my aunt has a huge flag of him, and Tbh, I have no clue what he did. Some people like him, some people don't....but did a major impact on Latin American (mostly central as far as my knowledge doesnt know. Lol)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

do your own homework?

And agree....

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

do your own homework?

Paper's already done, just interested in opinions! Thanks though.

I'm el Salvadoran, my aunt has a huge flag of him, and Tbh, I have no clue what he did. Some people like him, some people don't....but did a major impact on Latin American (mostly central as far as my knowledge doesnt know. Lol)

Yeah it's definitely the last generation. Thanks for the input!

wiki/Che_Guevara

build coming late April, early May

build log for 1 LVL 5 18" 87%ish done : http://www.stevemead...ab-dc-lvl-5-18/

1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Slt Laramie

Amplifier - AQ3500d.1

Sub - DC LVL 5 18"

Highs - (2x) Selenium ST-350 Super Tweeters 8ohm

Mids - Selenium 6" 200w midrange 6W4P (pair)

Mids/Highs Amp - MB Quart ONX4.125 1000watt 4 ch

Wiring - XP Flex 25' Red, 25' Black

Alternator - Mechman 270amp

Battery - XS power D3100, 1- Yellow top front

more to come...

You know he didn't really have much of an impact on Mexico right?

More on Cuba than anywhere else.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i think he was fucking nuts. just my opinion though....

That's a common thought I find. He definitely had a few screws loose. I compared him to the likes of Stalin. The end justifies the means. And if the means results in thousands dead... small price tp pay for this guy. but of course Stalin is some people's hero.

Oh yeah, I know all about him. He was a fucking criminal asshat monster. And all these dipshits wearing Che t-shirts like he is some hero need to have some sense knocked into their fucking heads.

I'd be fine with it if half of them knew a thing about him. Most have absolutely no idea. They think he's Bob Marley or something. Stoners....

You know he didn't really have much of an impact on Mexico right?

More on Cuba than anywhere else.

Yeah not much in Mexico at all. Most of Latin America though. I think Mexico was way to close to the states for him to have any hopes. Cuba is really cool though. Basic ally without Che, there might have never been a Cuban revolution. Under Castro, he was the most powerful man in Cuba for some time. He actually invited the Soviets to bring their missiles in. he nearly started a nuclear war. He was actually pissed when the Soviets didn't fire them off. Said if they'd of been Cuban missiled he'd have lanched them. As if two nukes couldn't have glassed all of Cuba...

Archived