Walling A Mustang

Sweggy

im goin to start a wall in my mustang im wonting to do it for 3 15" subs. it will be for SPL/daily driver but more for SPL. any advice on this build.or will it even be possible to put 3 15" in a wall in a mustang. any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

well what do you mean by spl. are you willing to have the driver seat all the way forward? and loose all trunk space for amps and batts ? if so , the box depends on the 15s you go with and all , but you can build a wall that has a few inches in the floor board and then goes up and then along the seat of the rear and have it go from side to side and from floor board to 2-3 inches from roof, seal the sides up with 1.4 mdf or fiber board and back fill with foam, spray paint the windows black so noone can see in and you dont see the bare wood, window tint will work but with the box sealing up the space the heat will build up and eventualy fall off *it might not but then again it mostlikley will* and if you remove the box a razor will remove the black paint just as well as remove tint. but the paint wont fall off and noone will see in.... and if you feel brave enough you can completly cut out the rear dash and back seat back rest and have the box go back a little further into the trunk ..... just a few ideas

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well what do you mean by spl. are you willing to have the driver seat all the way forward? and loose all trunk space for amps and batts ? if so , the box depends on the 15s you go with and all , but you can build a wall that has a few inches in the floor board and then goes up and then along the seat of the rear and have it go from side to side and from floor board to 2-3 inches from roof, seal the sides up with 1.4 mdf or fiber board and back fill with foam, spray paint the windows black so noone can see in and you dont see the bare wood, window tint will work but with the box sealing up the space the heat will build up and eventualy fall off *it might not but then again it mostlikley will* and if you remove the box a razor will remove the black paint just as well as remove tint. but the paint wont fall off and noone will see in.... and if you feel brave enough you can completly cut out the rear dash and back seat back rest and have the box go back a little further into the trunk ..... just a few ideas

i hope you didnt scare him away from his wall build?

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

:lol: lol might as well be upfront instead of beating around the bush, a tang can be done i bet i could make 4 15s or 18s go in one but it would be a nasty daily driver with poor gas mileage due to the weight lol with alum blocks in place to keep the body off the tires .... but it can be done he just has to be willing to destroy the car to do it :P its a small price to pay to be loud, but then on the other hand he will be safer with that wall in place , if he gets hit in the side the box might save his life (wont mention the bad that can happen) lets look on the brighter side lol< and if he happend to be going around a steep and sharp bend down a mountan and ran off a clif the box if built properly could give him a cussion that could save his life , meaning that if landed on the roof the box might not complety cave in and give him a small pocket of seat area to crouch down into... lol

nice way to keep me from being bored thinking of little things lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

now that wigglez has prolly scared u away from a wall ill suggest sumthin

the 2 15's u want are DD 9915 or 9515

these woofers are very loud and very expensive but like i said VERY LOUD

to get ur car to be perfect itll take alot of work and money

i hope your prepared for that

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D