Sonic Electronix

aight got my subs installed tonight and played it for like 10 min. took a lil teaser vid of it and it has alot more in it just not showin it yet. plus here in a month im gonna be buying each sub a sundown 3000d to run at 16v+ :)

subs are running off a single ma audio 802sx at 16v+ at .75 ohm. who knows what kind of power the subs are seeing. id say around 1300 a sub.

th_100_0983.jpg

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

^^ X2 seems like it would pound pretty dam hard

yahhh u havent seen it full tilt yet :) eventually ill take a vid of it after i get it on the meter. got yelled at by my neighbors yesterday from shaking thier windows of thier house 75 yards away when my van is shut in the garage.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

yahhh u havent seen it full tilt yet :) eventually ill take a vid of it after i get it on the meter. got yelled at by my neighbors yesterday from shaking thier windows of thier house 75 yards away when my van is shut in the garage.

Sweet setup, I'll be waitin on the next vids. And why are almost all neighbors basshaters, I get up to look and see if I know who is bumpin and if they are close by I will go and ask what they have. Then I get a lil demo and give them one of mine. BASS=the friendly addiction.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived