selling to people woth low posts?

Its sad that a few apples spoil it all. It seems like the traditional meaning of a transaction has went to the toilet. I have a low post count but when it comes to buying stuff I'm a man of my word. Just my .02

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

If you are going to sell to low post count user. Do more documentation of everything . Like videos, pictures, and everything to show everyone it still works. I did that for a few members on here. I did videos of working items for everyone to see. So I wouldn't get screwed by the low post count buyer.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Its sad that a few apples spoil it all. It seems like the traditional meaning of a transaction has went to the toilet. I have a low post count but when it comes to buying stuff I'm a man of my word. Just my .02

X2^^^^.....it's b.s. for scammers to mess up selling/buying situations for people who are honest and just want to sell or buy a product...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

I think people are also forgetting that forums are free and its easy for a scammer to join a forum and immediately go straight to the classifieds, get someone and then disappear. There is a significantly smaller amount of scammers who will actually get into a high post count and deceive everybody into thinking they're a distinguished member and then rip somebody off...

Archived