Good voltage too good to be true?

If they are both reading the same I'd say you are golden, the odds of 2 diff. meters giving an identical, and off, reading has got to be almost impossible.

hmm well now I'm wondering how the hell my stock electrical is stabily keeping almost 3k of wattage going...

impedance rise probably

I got em wired to 1 ohm...I touched the leads of the dmm together and they present 8 ohms of resistance and then I measured the speaker leads and they were 1.8...

If they are both reading the same I'd say you are golden, the odds of 2 diff. meters giving an identical, and off, reading has got to be almost impossible.

hmm well now I'm wondering how the hell my stock electrical is stabily keeping almost 3k of wattage going...

impedance rise probably

x2 probably not seeing the full 3k

impedance rise probably

x2 probably not seeing the full 3k

and the 3k is both amps combined (my bxi2607 and p400.4) But then again my 400.4 isn about 60% gain on front and rear channels and but the 2607 is gained out max without clipping no bass boost of course

i think your ok... if i was you, id just maybe add more reserve (bats) and spend your coin else where until you see some dip....

your meter is fine... even if it was a cheap turd.. and it wasnt totally acurate, your also looking for drop... if your meter was off, you would still see drop.......... and you see none...(or not anything ape shit)... so, start thinkin a bit bigger!!!...just my .02 coins

i think your ok... if i was you, id just maybe add more reserve (bats) and spend your coin else where until you see some dip....

your meter is fine... even if it was a cheap turd.. and it wasnt totally acurate, your also looking for drop... if your meter was off, you would still see drop.......... and you see none...(or not anything ape shit)... so, start thinkin a bit bigger!!!...just my .02 coins

Sounds good I think I will grab two batts and take out the stock batt...

and the 3k is both amps combined (my bxi2607 and p400.4) But then again my 400.4 isn about 60% gain on front and rear channels and but the 2607 is gained out max without clipping no bass boost of course

gain position doesn't matter. how the fuck do you have the gain maxed out on the hifonics? only way i can see that is if your headunit preouts output .2v

gain position doesn't matter. how the fuck do you have the gain maxed out on the hifonics? only way i can see that is if your headunit preouts output .2v

I shouldn't of phrased it like that I didn't mean I had it maxed out as in the knob cranked all the way, I tuned the amp with an oscope and its as high as it'll go without clipping I mean...